Mustang Week 2009

Swannyvill

BLOWN '01
Established Member
Hey everyone!

Wow,, after seeing the thread about MW09' I can't tell ya how excited Im getting. I have an 01' cobra.. and Im going through my calendar right now and making sure I can go. Any advice on where to stay? I checked out the website and they talked about a few..just kinda wondered from the experienced peeps on where to go for best prices and best location as far as the events go and what not. Also anyone from around south western ny, or pittsburgh area.. Be cool to drive down in a group..or if ya got a club goin down.. alright.. think thats enough ha ha.. Thanks!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Hey everyone!

Wow,, after seeing the thread about MW09' I can't tell ya how excited Im getting. I have an 01' cobra.. and Im going through my calendar right now and making sure I can go. Any advice on where to stay? I checked out the website and they talked about a few..just kinda wondered from the experienced peeps on where to go for best prices and best location as far as the events go and what not. Also anyone from around south western ny, or pittsburgh area.. Be cool to drive down in a group..or if ya got a club goin down.. alright.. think thats enough ha ha.. Thanks!

Im staying at the Holiday Sands this year. They have a pretty nice setup and there is gonna be a ton of mustang people there. I stayed at the Sheraton last year. Its really nice, but off the beach.

Onequickstang

Established Member
Hows it going everyone...ill be goin for my first time next year. Cant wait! Ill be driving my 95 gt and my friend is bringing his 76 king cobra. Hotel rates are freaking insane though! But neither of us are 25 so we cant rent a decent hotel or a house lol. Might be bringing my brother along as he is a mustang fanatic too so if anyone runs across any good deals on anything let me know!
Thanks,
Mike

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Hows it going everyone...ill be goin for my first time next year. Cant wait! Ill be driving my 95 gt and my friend is bringing his 76 king cobra. Hotel rates are freaking insane though! But neither of us are 25 so we cant rent a decent hotel or a house lol. Might be bringing my brother along as he is a mustang fanatic too so if anyone runs across any good deals on anything let me know!
Thanks,
Mike

Try the holiday sands south. They have building on both sides of the street. I think if you stay in the pool side building its cheaper. I think ocean front is like 179. Shouldn't have a problem getting something under 25 though? Me and my GF stayed at the Sheraton last year and we are both under 25.

Onequickstang

Established Member
Try the holiday sands south. They have building on both sides of the street. I think if you stay in the pool side building its cheaper. I think ocean front is like 179. Shouldn't have a problem getting something under 25 though? Me and my GF stayed at the Sheraton last year and we are both under 25.

allright, thanks for the advice. I found a beach house for $900 from saturday to saturday but its only 2 bedroom, id rather have 3. I think im going to look for somethin about 15 mins away from the beach or so. My friend told me to look up the poindexter(sp?) on the strip because it was usually pretty cheap. So ill keep searching...once again thanks

speedyhank

Established Member
well looks like im not goin make it got to get car done havent been able to work so no money coming in to go u ther on mybe ill make it to mw2010

Svets96

Established Member
Damn, I gotta put this on my calender!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know this was going on.. Who else is from ohio??

Embalmer

Established Member
This past year we used our timeshare and stayed at Tidewater Plantation in N. Myrtle Beach, on the 18th tee of the golf course! Only 15 minutes from the action and we payed $900 for the week (Sun - Sat) for a 3 bedroom 3 bath condo. I hope to get back again for 2009!

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
With the additional promotional opportunities we are doing this year, it is definitely going to grow by leaps and bounds! Without a doubt will be the biggest MW yet!

The best suggestion I can give to first-timers is to go ahead and make reservations sometime soon. Also, spend some time on the MW website. The best place for event info!

Last edited:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
With the additional promotional opportunities we are doing this year, it is definitely going to grow by leaps and bounds! Without a doubt will be the biggest MW yet!

The best suggestion I can give to first-timers is to go ahead and make reservations sometime soon. Also, spend some time on the MW website. The best place for event info!

Yeap. I lived on the mustang week forum in the weeks leading up to the event and while I was down there:read:

Nukem1040

Established Member
I'm counting days. Never went before. My girlfriend is rolling her eye's everytime I tell her about getting the cars ready for MW. LOL:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread