Mustang week 08

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
Well as some of you know I bought a corvette this winter. I really still wanna go to mustang week though.Do you guys think thats retarded for me to drive my car down there to hang out and look at all the cars? I dont want to get stoned or burned at the stake:burn: Or will I be safe. I will be doing a monster pic thread from the car show again also.

BLACKVNM

Established Member
I say bring it if you want to! Obviously at the car show and all you'd want to park away from all the mustangs but I don't see anything wrong with driving it. Be prepared to catch hell from some though...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I say take it down. Once there is Mustang blood in your veins it is there for good. LOL! I'm sure you'll have a great time. :)

Don Juan

Established Member
I say bring it if you want to! Obviously at the car show and all you'd want to park away from all the mustangs but I don't see anything wrong with driving it. Be prepared to catch hell from some though...

Wt... ? :nonono:

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
there is plenty of parking besides in the show area, i parked outside the show area in my truck last year and just walked around and looked at cars and talked to people. its still fun even without a car there

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
What day are you going down?

We usually meet up with our buddies at the Hardee's in Marmet early that Saturday morning & caravan down together. So assuming everything gets planned, we'll be leaving early on Saturday July 19th and we'll stay till Saturday July 28th. :pepper:

Don Juan

Established Member
I assume you think he should leave it at home?

Nah, I just read SID post, I thought it was just a friendly gathering between fellow car enthusiast not a sanctioned event, that's why I was wondering why would he had to park away from the mustangs.:beer:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I would keep it away, some jerk will probably want to key your vette to look cool in front of his friends.

Rodcobra

Established Member
I would keep it away, some jerk will probably want to key your vette to look cool in front of his friends.

I don't think so ,99% of the people that I have met are more than nice to anyone ,and they can appreciate the fact that other car lovers will be there also ,Hell we have more F-bodys that come to look ,other then go to there own event the week before .

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Well yea, it's the 1% you have to worry about. But I regret making any comment, I assumed this was a large meet. Is it? Only at something small would I be comfortable bringing such a nice car.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member

I would hope not. What about all the folks that live in the area that have cars other than Mustangs?

Anyone caught keying a car should be treated as a petty criminal and punished accordingly.

We are the out of towners and should be humble the nice folks of Myrtle Beach that host such an event.:burnout:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread