Mustang strikes again

SVT_4_me

Established Member
That was really close to being a terrible tragedy. And then the ****ing dickhead jumps out smiling and waving. WTF.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
What badge was that guy in the blue under armor shirt flashing at the end?

Harris County Sherriffs deputy

2lw0t34.jpg

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
He is doing it wrong:

[youtube_browser]FOtQiE-HwAQ[/youtube_browser]

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
First he's lucky no one got hurt. Second, some of you guys crucifying him like you are any better than he. He made a dumb mistake. We should all learn from these situations. But apparently not everyone does.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Like how the guy jumps out with a smile on his face when he was a few feet from hitting a few kids.

EXACTLY my first thought when I watched the video. What an idiot! I have to comment on the dad with the young kids seated so close to the street. Unless the drivers were specifically told to NOT do speed exhibitions/burnouts on exiting the venue, he should have had the kids further back. They were too close to the street.

As far as people loving burnouts on exit, that's not the only reason people line the streets after these venues. Many are there because (1) they see it as an exit parade of sorts where they can admire the cars one more time, and (2) they enjoy the sounds of high performance engines revving and normal/moderate/controlled acceleration. JMO.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
First he's lucky no one got hurt. Second, some of you guys crucifying him like you are any better than he. He made a dumb mistake. We should all learn from these situations. But apparently not everyone does.

You go to a C&C, you decided to light em up leaving, you own it.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
These are the types of guys paying crazy ADMs on the GT350s making them unattainable to real enthusiasts. I hope they throw the book at him. I hope his insurance reviews this video before agreeing to the payoff amount.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I hope his insurance reviews this video before agreeing to the payoff amount.

Oh,....they will. They see will the citation/ticket attached to this "accident".
What a douche! He's lucky he didn't injure or kill anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread