Established Member
No skills whatsoever.

[video=youtube;bk5TddBBmNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk5TddBBmNg[/video]

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
What a douche bag! You're lucky you didn't injure anyone, especially those little kids.

shelbymopar89

Established Member
Different angle with sound
[video=youtube;DiIwvoegfkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiIwvoegfkU[/video]

Entrenched

Established Member
Must have had the stability control off. In my 350 I could blow the tires off but the stability control was always there to save the day if things got to rowdy.

Zemedici

Established Member
Why do these ****ing idiots keep standing on the side of the road? Like there arent 50000 videos of people getting splattered like we're in Halo....

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Why do these ****ing idiots keep standing on the side of the road? Like there arent 50000 videos of people getting splattered like we're in Halo....

Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of a splatter spree.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Here he is in all of his bushguts ****** glory...his attire says all you need to know about him...

2lijxty.jpg

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Everyone loves the guy killing tires until he spins out, then they want to fight him.

But that's like saying "everyone loves a a girl that's crazy in bed... until she screws your neighbor"

Everyone of these wrecks where save-able. The problem is, it's like this is the first burn out these guys have ever done. So it just goes horribly wrong.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Here he is in all of his bushguts ****** glory...his attire says all you need to know about him...

I don't know whats worse, the wreck or a 40+ dbag dressing like a frat boy that roofies and rapes coeds

Why are you making so many comments on a guys clothing?

Everyone loves the guy killing tires until he spins out, then they want to fight him.

Seriously. No matter how many wrecks happen, people still go because...they like seeing burn outs.

On the other hand, how did he lose control? It looks like the backend just snapped around like the computer tried to take over or something? or maybe it is the super sticky pilot super sports after they got some heat in them from spinning it just snapped grabbed traction? I don't get it otherwise. Also, I wouldn't think redline right after starting the car is the best for it.

Users who are viewing this thread