Mustang street race crash with fatality

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I am very familiar with that roadway. There is never a time when it's free of other motorists and there is a red light nearly every 800 feet. Some just aren't lucky enough to survive living around the village idiots

Gravik

Established Member
A CHP officer was struck and killed by a drunk driver on Christmas eve as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I have plenty of examples to support my argument

Agreed. My ex got a DUI and do you know what her punishment was? Suspended license for 6 months and about a $500 fine, oh and AA classes. What a joke.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed. My ex got a DUI and do you know what her punishment was? Suspended license for 6 months and about a $500 fine, oh and AA classes. What a joke.
I've seen them plead down to reckless driving and just a fine. I've seen many times people refuse tests(prior to the mandatory blood draw we have now) and not have their license suspended. I've seen people with 7 DWI convictions still having a valid license. The list goes on.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I've seen them plead down to reckless driving and just a fine. I've seen many times people refuse tests(prior to the mandatory blood draw we have now) and not have their license suspended. I've seen people with 7 DWI convictions still having a valid license. The list goes on.

I only spoke on the one I have first hand knowledge of. My cousin whom is over the HR department of a local auto parts distribution center told me about a co worker of hers, whom I've hung out with drinking before, getting into an accident earlier this year. He was drunk and didn't even have insurance on his Jeep, the guy make 70k+ a year and it was a mid 2000s jeep that was paid for. Anyway, he didn't serve a day in jail and he plead down to a lesser violation. I don't think he even lost his license. I'll have to get the specifics from her but he got a slap on the wrist IMO.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That's horrible. I don't think we are tough enough on DWI's.
Texting and driving needs to have MUCH stiffer penalties too.

Just like drunks, texters think they can drive as good as when not texting.

Phone and car companies could cut this down significantly . These dummies texting and driving even get mad when you honk for them to stop running you off the road or remind them to go on green.

Autonomous cars will be the best thing that happens to nations of dangerous disregard.

Germany has driving licensing done right by really making it a privilege and treating it as one.

Sent from my hairy pimpled buttocks using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Texting and driving needs to have MUCH stiffer penalties too.

Just like drunks, texters think they can drive as good as when not texting.

Phone and car companies could cut this down significantly . These dummies texting and driving even get mad when you honk for them to stop running you off the road or remind them to go on green.

Autonomous cars will be the best thing that happens to nations of dangerous disregard.

Germany has driving licensing done right by really making it a privilege and treating it as one.

I have to be honest and say I text and drive. But I'm really good at it : /

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I have to be honest and say I text and drive. But I'm really good at it : /
You are as bad or worse than many drunks.

Your eyes can only focus on one focal plane at a time. Which means you are a danger to all those around you. Likely will not stop until you kill someone's child. The day that happens i hope it is yours and not someone else's child.

So beside using your peripheral to drive 4000 lbs at high speeds you are using you fine motor skills to input data. Your brain is basically being stressed tasking like this. Trust me, you are not any more capable than a monkey at this point.

The act of reading and responding has you overwhelmed. It is a matter of time before you become a statistic. My only hope is realize before it is too late that none of what you are doing is that important.

People like you are why we have to have stupid laws.

Good luck and please do not ruin someones life just because you, like drunks think they can drive. You can't.

Users who are viewing this thread