Mustang Stance

NASCAR5.0

Established Member
I think that looks insane, but theres just no way I would be able to daily drive that.

kingnut

Established Member
Glad to see everyone having their own opinion. Everything looks good except the rear wheel offset. Looks like the pinoy boys are taking over.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I don't think it looks horrible. I've just never been in to the hellu flush look myself. Those wheels with a proper fitment and tire combination would look great though!

acrbill

Established Member
I found more pics on another forum. He says he is going with a different offset to get the rears closer to flush.

[ame=http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76339]WWW.S197FORUM.COM[/ame]

D.T.R

Established Member
Hellaflush is garbage.

This.

Way to ruin a car. Way to **** up handling and quality ride. Way to ruin traction. Way to just **** up the car entirely.
It looks nice, but there is so much against it that I'd never do something like that to this car.

JVDoose

Established Member
thanks for the good compliments guys.

its not a photoshop it was that low. its was very undrivable with those wheels. its a perfect drop when the correct wheel with the right offset will be on it for me at least ... and thats what matters right.

while i feel the need to not GAF of what some ppl have said i feel you should know. the goal of the car isnt to be "hella flush" look... poke the wheels or stretch major tire. these wheels were bought because they were cheap and i would rather make this work (while i get my other set of wheels) instead of just having the stock wheels.

i like my cars a certain way and whether its functional or not .. i like it

scott_0

Established Member
and that is all that matters really! build it the way you want :beer: for the record the car makes me drool looking at it lol but I just couldnt run that setup personally

kingnut

Established Member

its not a photoshop it was that low. its was very undrivable with those wheels. its a perfect drop when the correct wheel with the right offset will be on it for me at least ... and thats what matters right.

while i feel the need to not GAF of what some ppl have said i feel you should know. the goal of the car isnt to be "hella flush" look... poke the wheels or stretch major tire. these wheels were bought because they were cheap and i would rather make this work (while i get my other set of wheels) instead of just having the stock wheels.

dude what did you do to modify the front bumper? cause thats not a stock roush bumper is it? i love it.

kingnut

Established Member
also do they made a 45+ for the rear? cause you could probably leave the same tires on it and be ok with that offset. then it would look sweet.

Lewis26

Established Member
dude what did you do to modify the front bumper? cause thats not a stock roush bumper is it? i love it.

Looks likes he shaved the front marker lights, and painted the lower opening and fog openings black.

I will be doing the same paint scheme on mine with a saleen grill. but no shaved lights.

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member

I don't understand why people are hating on this so hard. Once he gets the +30 offset rears, it will be perfect and look amazing.
And I just replied to your thread on s197 but props on doing what I was planning to do once I sold my 18x9.5 +12's. Cleared some of my rear clearance questions, I guess I'm gonna have to switch it up to a different wheel now :-D

Does your axel hit the frame when you go over big bumps?

Last edited:

NemeCes

Established Member
I think the car looks so good. It is waay too low but looks so damned good! This picture actually got me interested in those wheels now. Awesome ride.

Users who are viewing this thread