Mustang Stance

JVDoose

Established Member
Car looks great,is that a roush side skirt?
yea its the roush front splitter/side skirt and im working on doing a custom one for the rear bumper

and that is all that matters really! build it the way you want :beer:
so true! SALUD!:beer:

im going the same direction with my car, so this gives me hope. haters gone hate
nice .. you gotta change it up a bit man .. alot of guys dont think outside the box much.

dude what did you do to modify the front bumper? cause thats not a stock roush bumper is it? i love it.
Looks likes he shaved the front marker lights, and painted the lower opening and fog openings black.
^what he said^ {thinking outside the box ;) }

also do they made a 45+ for the rear? cause you could probably leave the same tires on it and be ok with that offset. then it would look sweet.
+30 is the most they go .. but i think thats going to be fine

I don't understand why people are hating on this so hard. Once he gets the +30 offset rears, it will be perfect and look amazing.
And I just replied to your thread on s197 but props on doing what I was planning to do once I sold my 18x9.5 +12's. Cleared some of my rear clearance questions, I guess I'm gonna have to switch it up to a different wheel now :-D

Does your axel hit the frame when you go over big bumps?
thanks alot man .. fanboys will never learn weather its import or domestic they always feel better about themselves saying something negative. eh .. everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. i doesnt bug me .. im not building this for anyone else but ME :)
get it done man! your ride is gunna be clean. run the same wheel if you want .. these arent going to be on that long .. im saving up for my other setup. this is just so i wont roll the stock wheels.
the axle doesnt hit just the "over the axle" pipes of the exhaust. it isnt much tho. its really not that bad!

I think the car looks so good. It is waay too low but looks so damned good! This picture actually got me interested in those wheels now. Awesome ride.
thanks man ... its not that low .. with that poke it is undrivable but with the stock ones for example its not bad at all .. i have driven lower setups

if you need anything HIT UP [email protected] he is great help .. super cool dude

Love it!! What did you use on the roof? Its that CF wrap?
thanks man. yea 3M di-noc .. the goal was to paint it black but i wanted to see what a black roof would look like so i threw that on because im not fully committed to it. its help up great and i love that thing. i also wrapped some of the interior. looks way better now!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Yeah I love the look, I also wanted to do black on my '12 and didn't want to go the paint route. Doesn't the Di-noc dick the paint up upon removal though? Thought that was laid down with a glue..

JVDoose

Established Member
Yeah I love the look, I also wanted to do black on my '12 and didn't want to go the paint route. Doesn't the Di-noc dick the paint up upon removal though? Thought that was laid down with a glue..

nope not at all .. its like a thick sticker but very workable .. when i was installing it i peeled it and stuck it back on a couple time .. it still held great

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
car looks sick!!

anyone who doesnt like it is just jealous they didnt think of it or their a freakin hoosier and they like the california special wheels and stripes. barf!

people who call things ricer are just gay

maybe you shouldve just got some rtrs like everyone else on here and youd be cool

damn you for thinking for yourself.probably the baddest LOOKING new stang yet! i am jealous i didnt do it first. maybe not the most driveable like that, but sure looks cool. MORE PICS!

Last edited:

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
loving this, bet it looks sweeter in person. don't like the choice of wheel, if thse were tf or hre i bet everyone would have a different opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread