Mustang Mania 2013, July 21st Merrimack, NH

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
I am DEFINITELY in this year. I went last year but didn't take my car and was pissed because I definitely would have went home with a trophy. My only completion in the sn95 class was a canary yellow 94 gt with terrible mods (tacky). So I'm def in this year. It an awesome show reguardless of trophies or not tho plus you can take the tour and get free beer lol. I'm heading up from methuen if anyone wants to ride in together.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Question....would there be any interest if NHMC had a section just for terminators ( 10 year anniverary )?

We have been toying with that idea for a while now, but only if we had the #'s to justify it.

for anyone whose been there, terminators would be parked in the routunda in front of the Clydesdale pen...sweet picture opp.

We are also toying with the idea of 1st place winners drive up to get trophy, pebble beach style.

f2hatch

Established Member
Question....would there be any interest if NHMC had a section just for terminators ( 10 year anniverary )?

We have been toying with that idea for a while now, but only if we had the #'s to justify it.

for anyone whose been there, terminators would be parked in the routunda in front of the Clydesdale pen...sweet picture opp.

We are also toying with the idea of 1st place winners drive up to get trophy, pebble beach style.

I am not a member but I would be interested.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Ian I dont think thats a bad idea, the only thing that would concern me is the lack of shade over in that area. I dont remember there being any trees...all the Cobra owners will fry :burn:

I am not opposed to it though, just a thought.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Me and my wife will be going up.. What's a good time to be there by? I have 1.5hr trip

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Ill be there showing up around 8. I live close. But as for no shade. I think we can stage the cars and admire them from a big ass shady tree in the distance.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Ill be there showing up around 8. I live close. But as for no shade. I think we can stage the cars and admire them from a big ass shady tree in the distance.

Save me a spot in the shade with the terminator guys.. I'll be by around 9:30-9:45...txs

Last edited:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
The tour went well Imo...

e6uju7a7.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread