Mustang Mania 2013, July 21st Merrimack, NH

SVTmystic290

Established Member
I went to this show last year and it was awesome, wondering who is planning on going this year? Maybe we can get some cars to meet up somewhere along the way and cruise up. Theres a Hooters nearby if I remember correctly so maybe some wings and beers after the show?? :beer: Who is interested!?

-Tom

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I'll be heading up..

There is no more hooters around though, the ones in NH shut down a few years ago.

There is a Smokey Bones back down at exit 36 Nashua in front of the Pheasant Lane mall.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
I should be going as well. Live about five minutes from smokey bones. Should be good, hearing they want to get all the Terminators together this year. We will see

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Yeah. It should be a good time. Last years car count was the all time high for this event. Hoping to top that number this year too.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Well at least I know some of you are going, it was a huge turnout last year Im interested to see if that hold true to this year as well.

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
Here's the flyer:
MustangMania_2013_zps253bfbdc.jpg

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I will be there...I am a member of NHMC so I might be helping out and in display only....unsure yet.

I live about 20 minutes south of Merrimac ( where the show is ), anyone and everyone is welcome back to the house to cool off in my pool. Come find me at the show if interested.

I want my lawn covered in mustangs!!

Sitnlopro99gt

Established Member
Count me in for the show, I'm a few miles away. I like your pool idea Ian!

Last edited:

gtmustang00

Established Member
I can meet up for the after show activities. I will be at the show but car isn't show worthy.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Ian I like your thinking haha pool=good. As for a meeting spot, anyone south of me (I live on the RI border) we can meet up right near my house because Im right off the highway. Or we could meet up right near 495N, whichever is easier!

Users who are viewing this thread