mustang mach-e gt 0-60 claim

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm just waiting for the reaction here when Ford releases its first all electric Mustang GT. Funny that when I Google all-electric Mustang GT, the results include a reference an "electric Mustang GT" but it's really a Mach-E. That's NOT a Mustang in my mind. It's an electric cross-over. But we've all been down that road here before. I'm just not a believer yet. LOL.

Last edited:

F8l Vnm

Established Member
I love how sensitive folks get at any EV talk lol. And this coming from a guy who will drive ice until I have no choice. It’s gay it’s ugly how dare they. It’s quiet , it’s bland. Jesus people. Stop being so fickle

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
I love how sensitive folks get at any EV talk lol. And this coming from a guy who will drive ice until I have no choice. It’s gay it’s ugly how dare they. It’s quiet , it’s bland. Jesus people. Stop being so fickle
We are so fickle because they are trying to shove this down people throats like the gender stuff. The majority of the market doesn’t want to drive our cell phones for 2 blocks and then have to charge it. This is only about absolute control. If EV is adopted in current state we will be that much more reliant on the failing grid, the government and the green wackos.

Users who are viewing this thread