Mustang burnout at TX2K12 Arrested

stangaholic280

Established Member
I've been going there for years I know what goes on. The point is, you're inferring that because people choose to engage in these activities after the TX2K events are done for the day that the event shouldn't be held at all. All of the official TX2K events are legal and take place at tracks, and just because people choose to do stuff afterwards doesn't mean these idiots have a right to crap on the night meet with their stupidity.

Yeah I agree with you. The problem is stuff like this happens all the time. Events get shut down because idiots can't control themselves and eventually somethings happens or someone gets hurt. Many end up suffering because of the decisions of a few.

My main point was that this particular idiot was just one of many that is attracted to this event. Even though some are trying to have a good and safe time....there are many more who come down there with the intentions of acting a fool. :shrug:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yeah I agree with you. The problem is stuff like this happens all the time. Events get shut down because idiots can't control themselves and eventually somethings happens or someone gets hurt. Many end up suffering because of the decisions of a few.

My main point was that this particular idiot was just one of many that is attracted to this event. Even though some are trying to have a good and safe time....there are many more who come down there with the intentions of acting a fool. :shrug:

That I agree with. Of course I'm usually one of those fools LOL.

S7OCK_03

WHIPPLED
Established Member
Then not 10 minutes later some truck decided to do a burnout a few feet from where the guy got arrested.

Not a lot of smart people were in attendance.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Then not 10 minutes later some truck decided to do a burnout a few feet from where the guy got arrested.

Not a lot of smart people were in attendance.

It's shit stunts like this that made me quit going to just about any local events. Too much stupidity out there. :nonono:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Good, the idiot deserved to be arrested. It reminds me of WFC back in 2000 or so. Everyone was doing burnouts at the hotels. People driving by would have thought the hotels were on fire. Next year some cops were out. People still did burnouts, but the cops made examples of certain people. The following year, there was a cop every 100 yards, and anyone even chirping their tires got the book thrown at them.

I love to see some guys have fun with their cars, but they ruined it for everyone in prior years. Mustang Week is now the same also. No one can have fun on the streets.

Last edited:

B0B

Established Member
not only is the guy an idiot. it looks like every person that was there spectating were ****ing retards too. who the **** chants "bullshit, bullshit, bullshit?" and "FLIP THE CAR." for some reason i thought this event was for the more mature decent people out there who raced.. then again, there aren't many mature and decent people who street race.

Users who are viewing this thread