Mustang burnout at TX2K12 Arrested

Ironhand

Banned
Thats sad and funny at the same time. It looked like the cops were there when he started his burnout.

Damn peer pressure.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
FYI, that was Harris County S.O., not H.P.D. The cops out here don't screw around. If you're ****ing up, they WILL slap your peepee....lol

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
why are ****tards like this even at this event?

they should run this bitch like they run the Cars n Coffee. If its not unique or not making 1000whp, GTFO. Go to the other, slow-regular-car parking lot across the street.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yeah after that the cops swooped in with wreckers and broke up the meet. It almost shut down the bikini contest. Almost. Nom nom nom. I'm still trying to figure out how I ended up drunk at a bar in Rice Village lolol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sad that some idiot showing off gives the event a black eye. Did he really think the cops wouldn't nab him? He must have known they were there, unless he just arrived. :dw: :??:

19935.slow

Established Member
Slow ass 2v doing a burn out in front of two cops, than the 2 cops get booed by 300 20 year olds who don't even appear to have brought cars, just more spectators ruining it.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Yo

that was one bad Burnoose..............:dancenana:

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
The cops out here don't screw around. If you're ****ing up, they WILL slap your peepee....lol

He definitely got his peepee slapped. But he put the the LEO's in that position. If they did not arrest him, the message that it would of sent would have made crowd control more difficult as the night went on.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Yeah after that the cops swooped in with wreckers and broke up the meet. It almost shut down the bikini contest. Almost. Nom nom nom. I'm still trying to figure out how I ended up drunk at a bar in Rice Village lolol.
i expect a full write up on whatever the **** you can remember later:lol1:

gt347mustang

Established Member
Stole this from supraforums:
86172.jpg

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
The cops did exactly what they were suppose to do, the kid was reckless with his car with hundreds of people standing around.

Users who are viewing this thread