Mustang burnout at TX2K12 Arrested

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Tie the cops up with these douche bags so the real cars can go run elsewhere. I can't wait to see actual edited video from this event.

GO_N_H.A.M

Established Member
it wasn't just this guy being retarded, the section next to frankenstien's place was where a lot of cars where rolling through and believe me he wasn't the first or the biggest burn out. I guess at that point the cops where done with it.

but after that some dumb ass drivers on I10, couple 370 Z running down the highway, cut off a black gt who in turn slammed on his brakes and my friend driving behind them in a 2011 M5, couldn't get out from behind him in time so his passenger side bumper, headlight, fender hood was F'd up.

AND I MISSED THE BIKINI CONTEST WTF!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
Probably a good call on cops, multiple things could have gone wrong in that situation, to many people around just waiting to get hit by an out of control car or a tire exploding, etc.....

sent using a crappy droidx

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Why did they arested him? Is in it just a ticket?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Almost every traffic infraction is an arrestable offense here..... Granted, most people only get cited, but I guess they wanted to make an example outta that kid.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Why did they arested him? Is in it just a ticket?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Doing a little burnout on a back country road is different than doing a huge burnout in an incredibly packed parking lot. Puts people's lives in danger and I know we all have seen burnouts gone wrong.

Guy deserved being arrested. Moron.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
why are ****tards like this even at this event?

they should run this bitch like they run the Cars n Coffee. If its not unique or not making 1000whp, GTFO. Go to the other, slow-regular-car parking lot across the street.

Too many uncontrollable entrances. I think next year they'll have to move the night meet somewhere else.

For the record, that indefensible idiot and others like him, who felt like throwing beer bottles at cop cars and starting fist fights was a cool idea, got the event shut down early, almost cancelled the bikini contest, and nearly got the event organizer arrested for their own stupidity.

stangaholic280

Established Member
why are ****tards like this even at this event?

they should run this bitch like they run the Cars n Coffee. If its not unique or not making 1000whp, GTFO. Go to the other, slow-regular-car parking lot across the street.

I don't even understand this statement lol.

The whole even is based on 3 days of nothing but illegal street racing of speeds up to 180+ MPH. How is that any more right than what this guy did. Sure he's an idiot, but is anyone participating in this event not?

Not trying to justify his actions at all, but I just don't see how he ruined an event that technically shouldn't be going on anyways. Just my opinion. :shrug:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member

The whole even is based on 3 days of nothing but illegal street racing of speeds up to 180+ MPH. How is that any more right than what this guy did. Sure he's an idiot, but is anyone participating in this event not?

Not trying to justify his actions at all, but I just don't see how he ruined an event that technically shouldn't be going on anyways. Just my opinion. :shrug:

I see your point and your right, BUT this was at a sanctioned event sponsered by a local bar. It wasnt just a random meet in an open lot. These idiots should keep that BS in check when at an actual event. They want to start that shit at a random meet then go for it, but not when the meet represents a local business. You dont see people doing that shit at the local dragstrip or road course, and it should be treated the same way for this event. Like hybred said, now they will likely have to move the event or cancel the night meet all together.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

That's incorrect. The TX2K event consists of road racing, drag racing, a dyno day, car show, and the night meet, which is sponsored by a local bar and is just a big car meet with a bikini contest, etc. Any street racing done is done by individuals and is not officially part of the TX2K event. It just so happens when you get hundreds of cars together street racing is going to happen. There's no excuse for what some of those idiots were doing at the night meet.

stangaholic280

Established Member
That's incorrect. The TX2K event consists of road racing, drag racing, a dyno day, car show, and the night meet, which is sponsored by a local bar and is just a big car meet with a bikini contest, etc. Any street racing done is done by individuals and is not officially part of the TX2K event. It just so happens when you get hundreds of cars together street racing is going to happen. There's no excuse for what some of those idiots were doing at the night meet.

Yeah so they have a car show that goes along with it, but comon, don't kid yourself. Everyone knows that the 1000+ HP street racing that goes on after the sun goes down is what everyone goes down there for and wants to see. The youtube videos and 1320 videos don't highlight the car show...they focus on the dynos, the bikinis, and then the illegal street racing. :poke:

I agree there is no excuse, but that's kids burnout pale's in comparison to some of the other stuff that goes on down there.

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yeah so they have a car show that goes along with it, but comon, don't kid yourself. Everyone knows that the 1000+ HP street racing that goes on after the sun goes down is what everyone goes down there for and wants to see. The youtube videos and 1320 videos don't highlight the car show...they focus on the dynos, the bikinis, and then the illegal street racing. :poke:

I've been going there for years I know what goes on. The point is, you're inferring that because people choose to engage in these activities after the TX2K events are done for the day that the event shouldn't be held at all. All of the official TX2K events are legal and take place at tracks, and just because people choose to do stuff afterwards doesn't mean these idiots have a right to crap on the night meet with their stupidity.

Users who are viewing this thread