Mustang 5.0 vs Annoying Dodge Challenger R/T

coyotefiveoh

Established Member
Know what's funny? Every site for every car brand says this about the other car brands. Go to the Dodge site and they're accusing the Ford/Chevy guys of driving like this. Go to the Chevy site and they're accusing the Ford/Dodge guys or driving like idiots, on this site its always the Dodge/Chevy guys driving like idiots. So who's telling the truth:shrug:

This guy doesn't drive a dodge, what's his excuse lol http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-kill-drive-thru-34/933478-lil-non-pi-gt-vs-c6-zo6.html

:dw:

ROFL - Idiots drive all cars... :bash:

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
I don't mind the R/t and the srt but the v6's and the ones that have chrome 24's I can't stand , they also do the driver relocation kit to where the passengers would be sitting

jbal

Established Member
Sounds like another reckless idiot with a fast car. You have nothing to prove with your car OP. It's not even worth engaging when someone starts driving that way. Best to just let the moron go on his merry way.

All true except an R/T does not really qualify for "fast car".

jbal

Established Member
Its funny how much the term fast has changed in the past 10 years.

Yeah... my car is _fairly_ fast... probably trap 116-117 at sea level. But last time I was at the strip I raced a stockish R/T and put 15 car lengths on him. Pretty pathetic. The great thing was.... he __LOOKED__ way faster than me.

Last edited:

THAITED

Established Member
I agreed with the OP about being annoy by those cars but the challenger was no challenge to me. I knew for sure God was not driving that thing. I spanked him hard 3 times but he wouldn't quit lining up with me. He kept yanking his car back and forth after the ass whooping (bus lenghts). Finally, I exited the freeway. It felt like he has something to prove against a 12 years old car. Don't get me wrong one of my friends owns a Challenger and he is a cool Guy.

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
I don't think the rt's and challengers all that slow because most cars on the forums are most people leave them stock no cams or anything and the cobras are way lighter and more powerful as well
Maybe there not quick but I feel like something that can do 160 isn't slow
Which I did when I had a charger mine was full Bolton though not sure It counts

Felix C

Established Member
Yep.. 12.2 I think for a best. And 6.1s have cracked off high 12s stock. Its funny how much the term fast has changed in the past 10 years.

In all fairness the post specified R/T model. Challengers with the latest Eagle VVT 5.7 are in the low 13s.

coyotefiveoh

Established Member
Shit, you don't have to go to another site. There was a Cobra owner bashing Coyote owners, saying the same kind of stuff. There are idiots in all makes of cars.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

wow... must have something up his ass..... clearly doesnt have respect for nice cars. Period.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
Lol @ calling challengers slow. 13's isn't "SLOW". It's what an average sports car does. Compared to the mustang and Camaro, it isn't running the best times, but it's far from SLOW. Slow is Yaris, Slow is leaf, Slow is Camry.

But I have to agree, more and more R/T's are being purchased fairly cheap, and douchebags are picking them up and wanting to race the shit out of everyone

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Lol @ calling challengers slow. 13's isn't "SLOW". It's what an average sports car does. Compared to the mustang and Camaro, it isn't running the best times, but it's far from SLOW. Slow is Yaris, Slow is leaf, Slow is Camry.

But I have to agree, more and more R/T's are being purchased fairly cheap, and douchebags are picking them up and wanting to race the shit out of everyone

Hey now... my overpriced camry is good for 100+ traps. lol I get what you mean though, it's silly to hear people call 12&13 second cars slow.

Users who are viewing this thread