Mustang 5.0 vs Annoying Dodge Challenger R/T

Snohomish5.0

Established Member
Was rolling on the highway( two lane road on each side) was just cruising in sixth gear, see a dodge challenger come flying by in my rear view mirror from the right lane. Slow down for the 40 roll, he slows down. he honks once and goes flying by wasnt even ready yet, slow down again wainting for the honk he goes i dont even bother trying to stay with him sense there is traffic in front of us. it comes down to a one lane ahead road so i thought i would try to run again instead of him slowing down he swerves at me and cuts me off. Keep in mind i cant describe the story very well sense there was traffic around, just wanted to share my frustration.

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
Guys in Challengers/Chargers/Magnums are some of the most annoying on the road. Some think they are driving God's chariot. I've smoked so many of them on the road (not even close), It's gotten boring.:sleeping: I let them go on and don't waste my gas anymore.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
i had a similar experience, they never actually want to line up, but just take off like they got soemthing...el oh el

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Guys in Challengers/Chargers/Magnums are some of the most annoying on the road. Some think they are driving God's chariot. I've smoked so many of them on the road (not even close), It's gotten boring.:sleeping: I let them go on and don't waste my gas anymore.

The guy at the dealership told me god was the previous owner of this car, are you saying he lied to me?

bleedingfordblu

Established Member

sounds like the dodge guys on here too

Rygy04

SVT
Established Member
All mopar boys I see around thinks they got the most beastly cars on the road. Who told them this...? Every time I play with one they spit out some exhaust and act like they are too fast to run me.... I hate generalizing but it's just what I've experienced around here.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
All mopar boys I see around thinks they got the most beastly cars on the road. Who told them this...? Every time I play with one they spit out some exhaust and act like they are too fast to run me.... I hate generalizing but it's just what I've experienced around here.

This is what I see around me too. I know there are plenty of cool Mopar guys, but most SRT8 and every RT I see driving thinks they have the fastest car on the planet.

UncleDan

Established Member
Sounds like another reckless idiot with a fast car. You have nothing to prove with your car OP. It's not even worth engaging when someone starts driving that way. Best to just let the moron go on his merry way.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Sounds like another reckless idiot with a fast car. You have nothing to prove with your car OP. It's not even worth engaging when someone starts driving that way. Best to just let the moron go on his merry way.

This. I never understand why people have to drive like idiots if they want to run or when they lose. And it's never the people with actual fast cars. It always the people with just not-slow cars (like the Challenger RT in question).

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
This is what I see around me too. I know there are plenty of cool Mopar guys, but most SRT8 and every RT I see driving thinks they have the fastest car on the planet.

Know what's funny? Every site for every car brand says this about the other car brands. Go to the Dodge site and they're accusing the Ford/Chevy guys of driving like this. Go to the Chevy site and they're accusing the Ford/Dodge guys or driving like idiots, on this site its always the Dodge/Chevy guys driving like idiots. So who's telling the truth:shrug:

This guy doesn't drive a dodge, what's his excuse lol http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-kill-drive-thru-34/933478-lil-non-pi-gt-vs-c6-zo6.html

Now why would a car salesman do that?

:dw:

Last edited:

pohnjarker

Established Member

if i paid that much for a car and then found out how "fast" it really was....id probably be pissed off too :burnout:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I've never been able to come across one that was willing to run. It's either some old guy puttin around reliving his high school days, or some donked out ride on 24's and bright halo lights. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread