Musk to buy Twitter?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
2. They do not actually have any principles. They do not actually care about all the environmental shit that they say they care about.

Uh, duh. Global Climate Warming Change is a ****ing scam. They are using human environmental impact as a way to justify non-related agendas. Period.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
Today was a good day. Things were/are spiraling out of control. This is hopefully what swings the pendulum back. And the commies are pissed because they want absolute power and this threw a major wrench in the works. All you commies can feast on a big plump veiny hot dog!

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Today was a good day. Things were/are spiraling out of control. This is hopefully what swings the pendulum back. And the commies are pissed because they want absolute power and this threw a major wrench in the works. All you commies can feast on a big plump veiny hot dog!
I got their non-Hebrew National gob-stopper right here!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Well, thats surely a LOSS for liberal snowflakes and censorship......

Now Elon can tell Biden to go **** himself right on Twitter and not be BANNED! This after he failed to include Musk on the EV summit for which he invited ALL the other EV manufactors which btw all put together doesnt equate to even HALF of the production numbers from Tesla.

Just shows how corrupt Biden is smfh. The WORLD leader in EV and he's from the USA and the USA president refuses to invite him. This all because Tesla doesnt have UNION support! Again, CORRUPTION!

I would be a 100 Trillion daollars IF I HAD IT that Trump would have invited him! 100%

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So basically Klous he's saying exactly what was happening BEFORE he bought Twitter. He bought Twitter to ensure that stuff DOESNT happen to the right candidate. That shit makes me lol literally!

Liberal are so interested in what someone ELSE might do but they say nothing about what is actually happening NOW!

Now ppl can freely say what they want about Political candidates that CNN doesnt support without the worry of being banned now! This is great for America!

absolutely hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread