MTI Racing LS7 supercharged vette on the streets

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/MTI-Racings-ls7-video_205461.htm]MTI Racing's ls7 supercharger video- Video[/ame]
The video could be alot better....car sounds good, but absolutely no traction anywhere. The guy talking gets annoying too.

Last edited:

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
lol the owner is definitly happy with the car..alittle annoying but hey can't knock him, that car is nasty. Like the blower whine.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Definetly a beast. It's the wrong brand but...you cannot knock it. That thing sounds like it wants to just rip the pavement out from beneath it.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
850 foot pounds of torque?? Yeah, I think so! ZR1 has nothing on this bad boy!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
more annoying than anything. How about a full throttle blast? Enough with the half throttle blips and shit.

astippich

Established Member
"You can't even hardly tell its not a stock corvette"
Other that the missing hood and blower sticking out.
sweet car

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
i hate when im riding in somebodys car and they say "that was only half throttle..." that is ricer as hell! just pin the ****er and show me what its got!

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
i hate when im riding in somebodys car and they say "that was only half throttle..." that is ricer as hell! just pin the ****er and show me what its got!

yeah anyways that was ****ing annoying. I almost stopped watching it. He wasn't even driving it hard to really show what it has. And the sad part is, he put all that money into that car to make it have 8** ftlbs but use them and or how to use them.

Lankhoss

Established Member
This is MTI Racing in Atlanta, not MTI in Houston.

That's actually the owner of the shop, not the owner of the car. That's why you're not seeing anything crazy in the car.

Here are a couple of videos of him driving his own car heh :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXg2wWHPGqs"]YouTube - MTI RACING Preseason Testing 2008[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9u6433Xd98"]YouTube - "Extreme Velocity" 454 by MTI Racing[/ame]

Last edited:

makevelie187

Established Member
"it feels like it has drag racing suspension it really moves when you accelerate" lol that made me laugh, awsome car! any info on what blower that is?

Users who are viewing this thread