MRT No-Drill Hood Struts = two thumbs up!

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Finally broke down and bought a set of hood struts after i was working under the hood and knocked the hood prop with my arm which then slammed the hood on my head........good reason right.

Looked around for a while and was about to pull the trigger on the redline tuning strut kit until i was pointed in the MRT direction. The struts were smaller and less "flashy" IMO and they sit farther back on the fenders which just make for a nice and clean look. BEST part about them.............NO DRILLING! They literally bolt right up and install was super easy only taking 10 minutes! For $100, this is by far been the best mod yet for me in the "bang for your buck" catergory.

I should have done this mod a long time ago! I deff rate the struts TWO THUMBS UP and will recommend them to everyone!

On to some pics:

2mpbcqw.jpg

2unyt78.jpg

2q1rioo.jpg

mhdh1f.jpg

2ldabfp.jpg

Only tools used
o0axb7.jpg

:banana:

Last edited:

Palmer

Established Member
I love mine. I waited a long time to buy them because I didn't think they would be that big of a deal and worth the money, but I was definitely wrong. I could never own a mustang without a set of these again.

TClark22

Established Member
nice! I wish MRT was making this kit back when i did the redline tuning. The redline tuning struts are good too but they are getting a little stiff these days. Had them on the car 6 years

Users who are viewing this thread