Most hated family in America... I second that

o2k

Noob
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y6jnsqTuHw&feature=related"]YouTube - Westboro Baptist Church Gets Pwned - VideoDart.com[/nomedia]

SicShelby09

Banned
I feel bad for their children. That little boy got smashed with that sonic drink and he has no ****ing idea what the sign hes holding means. Those kids need to be removed from there and loved. Hopefully they wont turn out like the adults.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Just because we have the right to do cetain things, doesn't mean we should do them :nonono: I can't stand what they are and what they stand for :loser:

Last edited:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Uneducated idiots; if they showed up at one of my family members funerals I'd be going to prison for multiple counts of manslaughter.

Last edited:

moot09

Established Member
Found this pretty interesting.
[youtube_browser]50r0CnKq7_k&feature[/youtube_browser]

tomustang

Returning Video Tapes
Established Member
Send in a SEAL team to assassinate them all, then leave evidence to make it look like a hate crime from a local gang.

Problem solved. lol

They wouldn't need evidence, Obama could just says there was terror related info in there and not release the photos

The guy @ 20:00 saying the Jews killed Christ...lol (The Romans made that call ya jackass!)
It was the consensus of the Jews that made PP do it. Majority vote of the crowd, crowd mainly jews, get it?

abcstyers

Established Member
I just cant get my mind around the stupidity of some people. I really feel bad for the kids. If they hate America so much, why wouldn't they just leave? Why subject yourself to that? I hope they burn in hell of picketing dead Soldiers funerals. RIP Brothers

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
In our politically correct country, this shouldn't be surprising. Outrageous and it makes you angry, but it's allowed and protected vigorously. These cult members will continue to be free to inflict untold emotional harm on the people they target. Sad for the families targeted, to have to experience the pain of losing a loved one in some ways equal to or greater than the initial pain. JMO.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just cant get my mind around the stupidity of some people. I really feel bad for the kids. If they hate America so much, why wouldn't they just leave? Why subject yourself to that? I hope they burn in hell of picketing dead Soldiers funerals. RIP Brothers

Why? Because HATE motivates and drives them all. Plain and simple. They feed off it.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
wow. Disrespecting fallen soldiers at their funerals? they should be killed. those dead soldiers are the people who gave them the freedom to act like assholes and voice their asshole opinion in the first place

CBrowning84

Established Member
They are against everything that God represents... they are so blind and ignorant to the truth and fueled by self-righteousness it's just... wow, I don't even understand how they can actually read the bible and twist it around in such a way! They don't even deserve to be called Christian... if in fact they are... just sick.

Users who are viewing this thread