Most hated family in America... I second that

clutch09

Established Member
WOW, I am a Canadian and I could only watch 4 mins of that video. I feel bad for the kids to be brought up with that nut job. Some people are better off dead.

Dusten

Established Member
I really don't like what they do, but they are allowed to do so. Its just like people who bitch when someone hates on the military(westboro hates on ****, not the military). My mom will get up in arms when someone says that troops are evil, and I remind her I am in the military to protect peoples freedoms, even if we dont see eye to eye on how to use those freedoms

mr2cam

Established Member
I really don't like what they do, but they are allowed to do so. Its just like people who bitch when someone hates on the military(westboro hates on ****, not the military). My mom will get up in arms when someone says that troops are evil, and I remind her I am in the military to protect peoples freedoms, even if we dont see eye to eye on how to use those freedoms

Very interesting way of putting it, never really thought of it that way, they still deserve to die in a fire.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Found this pretty interesting.
[youtube_browser]50r0CnKq7_k&feature[/youtube_browser]

I severely dislike the quote at the end of the video, "Religion had its run, let science lead the future". That is great way of making that video turn into something its not. Its obvious that church is twisting scripture for its own agenda like I said before. In order to be Christian, you have love the whole bible, and not split it in tiny pieces to choose what you like and do not like.

God has love and mercy for all mankind, if he didn't we would of been destroyed since the beginning when man fell into sin. He wouldn't have send his only son to die for us if that was the case, yet he sent his son to die for us so we can have a true relationship with the Father.

Another thing is that science just validates the in the workings of what God says. Science and fellowship with God go hand in hand. I see science as a great tool to understand how it happen.

onebadsvt

Established Member
this makes me so sick and angry that i wish these people were local so i could harm them!

the rediculous leader does not have awnsers to the reporters questions so he ignores them.

the guy at 20:00 is an idiot. jesus was a jew!

they say that cancer and killing make them happy, that its gods work. so if one of them got cancer or got shot then thats god sending them to hell!

and the biggest question i wish the reporter had asked the pos preacher is... you judge everyone, you condemn everyone to hell for serving the military etc, you say you live by every word of the bible and serve jesus christ to a tee, then what about the verse that says, Thou shall not judge others, for thou shall be judged! The bible says we dont have a right to judge or condemn anyone in christ name!

wyldechild54

Medusa
Established Member
I saw these guys at Ronnie James Dio's funeral. (black sabbath, rainbow singer) It was disgusting. The police had to stand by so they wouldn't get beat down by the heaps of raging metal heads.

wjk

Established Member
I agree with idea of sending in the SEALs to take them out secretly. Its better then them brainwashing anymore children.

stangaholic280

Established Member

BlkoutGT

Established Member
I swear, I have never wanted to Junk-punch a bitch more than that stupid mother.
Lauren is the only smart one in the family.

Sprite09

Established Member
That Westboro Baptist Church has hypocrisy written all over it. I know for a fact as a christian, that "Love" is the way and what God would want us to do. To be unified and to help one another. Westboro baptist church believes that telling other people they're going to hell (Even at funerals) considered a loving/helpful act... They do not even tell them HOW they could not go to hell, it's just a straight up hit or miss. Hypocrisy= Westboro Baptist Church

Sage

Established Member
These guys tried to protest the Comic Con here in San Diego last year (something about worshiping false gods in sci-fi hero's). Knowing that they were going to protest, a lot of people dressed in their costumes did a counter protest. It was awesome. Bender from Futurama with a sign saying 'bite my shiny metal ass'.

Instead of trying to pick an arguement with them, they basically mocked them. They were only here for a few hours before leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread