More of a funny thought but Model for Stang pics?

wildaries83

Established Member
So I was minding my own business at Outback the other day. I came in to eat a meal have a glass of wine. Yes wine, it's my new thing for some odd reason especially because I hate wine. But white Moscoto is delicious. Anyhoo, I pull up in my mustang with all of its exterior mods and such and a couple people noticed it, especially cause so damn loud. One of the girl who seen it came up to me while I was eating and said hey that is a gorgeous car. I said thank you and that was that. Then I started to ponder. I was thinking of getting some pictures of my car and maybe even getting some to some magazines. Well while pondering I was like I can hit up all these little places and be like hey I need a model anyone interested? Kinda giggled to myself inside with the thought of it. Anyone ever thought of this or even tried? Every time I think of it now I just wanna bust up! Meh like i said more of a funny thought and convo piece. :coolman:

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
So I was minding my own business at Outback the other day. I came in to eat a meal have a glass of wine. Yes wine, it's my new thing for some odd reason especially because I hate wine. But white Moscoto is delicious. Anyhoo, I pull up in my mustang with all of its exterior mods and such and a couple people noticed it, especially cause so damn loud. One of the girl who seen it came up to me while I was eating and said hey that is a gorgeous car. I said thank you and that was that. Then I started to ponder. I was thinking of getting some pictures of my car and maybe even getting some to some magazines. Well while pondering I was like I can hit up all these little places and be like hey I need a model anyone interested? Kinda giggled to myself inside with the thought of it. Anyone ever thought of this or even tried? Every time I think of it now I just wanna bust up! Meh like i said more of a funny thought and convo piece. :coolman:

Did you go to outback by yourself to have this meal? I went to eat by myself twice (in one day) because of work. I will NEVER do that again, it is honestly the most awkwardest thing ever. Plus one of the hostess girls was so hot it was just a face palm on my part.

I've always wanted some pics of my car with a bunch of hooters girls... ive never asked a girl to pose for a pic with my car though. i bet some hooters girls would be down to take some pics with your car.

wildaries83

Established Member
Yeah I went by myself. Just worked 2 days of 14 hour shifts. Woke up decided to go get a chill dinner and relax. Yeah I think it would be pretty easy to do. I just thought it was kinda funny.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
So,there you are, at Outback [alone] drinking Moscato, pondering and giggling about your riced out mustang.
Cool story bro.

Sagittaria

Established Member
2037.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nothing wrong with catching a meal solo, Brandon. Like none of us have never done it. LOL! Can you post up a photo of your car? I'd love to see it. Sounds nice. Fun having people notice it and give you compliments, isn't it. Amazing how these cars still garnish stares and gasps. :)

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Nothing wrong with catching a meal solo, Brandon. Like none of us have never done it. LOL! :)

I agree with Bob. Props on the solo meal deal. I had to go to Atlanta for training last year. I asked the Marriott where the best steaks were. He told me up the road about 3 miles on the right. He said, Its expensive. I said company is paying for it and I ate light for the first couple of days. So in I go. They said How many? I said, one. I got the funniest look. So they seat me and the waiter comes up and he's looking around and he says is there anyone else in your party? I said, No just me I am in town for training. He said he had never served a table of one. I laughed. When I go out of town for training its usually me and me alone so...., why not a table of one. HA HA.

OP. I have asked and ask to have ladies pose with my car for pics. Especially after they come up and say how they love it. I have yet to get one to do it. Of course we DO NOT have a Hooters. One of these days. One of these days.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Nothing wrong with catching a meal solo, Brandon. Like none of us have never done it. LOL! Can you post up a photo of your car? I'd love to see it. Sounds nice. Fun having people notice it and give you compliments, isn't it. Amazing how these cars still garnish stares and gasps. :)

I seriously doubt that any of us giggle when we eat alone Especially over the thought of having a girl pose with or car.

I eat alone a lot when I travel. Dint think I have ever "giggled", laughed out loud sure but giggle?

Frostonsvt

Blood Type- Oh Positive
Established Member
I seriously doubt that any of us giggle when we eat alone Especially over the thought of having a girl pose with or car.

I eat alone a lot when I travel. Dint think I have ever "giggled", laughed out loud sure but giggle?

:burn::pop: lls Bump for photos :dancenana:

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member

:lol:Giggling=Gay

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I eat alone a lot when I travel.

+1

I get a per Diem when I travel, so I go to nice restaurants. I never feel weird walking and eating alone..

Hell a few times I've just talked to the waitress and we got into the me having a hotel and all that, and quite more than a few times have they asked if they could come hang out....somehow I say no due to having a fiancee...but god if I was single I would love my job.

95PGTTech

Established Member
+1

I get a per Diem when I travel, so I go to nice restaurants. I never feel weird walking and eating alone..

Hell a few times I've just talked to the waitress and we got into the me having a hotel and all that, and quite more than a few times have they asked if they could come hang out....somehow I say no due to having a fiancee...but god if I was single I would love my job.

and they were all supermodels right?

wildaries83

Established Member
Now why would people jump on the giggle thing? Really? I thought we were all adults here. Anyway, yeah I will definitely say it is weird going to eat by yourself. It didn't bother me at all but everyone was like wow really just you? But hell, sat at the bar area, game was on and it was chill as all get up.

Users who are viewing this thread