More Obama shit

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
get over the fact that Obama is going to be your president.
seriously. you guys are starting to embarrass yourself with all this reaching.
you guys will fall for anything because you stand for nothing.....beside that you think Mccain should be the Commander in Chief for no particularly profound reason.

if Mccain deserved to be the president he should have won the last two elections......in which i rooted for him.

The fact that you think Obama is so far ahead and a shoe-in just shows you watch way too much CNN and MSNBC. A few polls have it at a very close race. Even the usually biased AP polls have it at a 1 point race. Don't be too confident cause if Obama loses you're never going to hear the end of it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
he listens to Colin Powell.
he will be the first citizen president. meaning he wasn't born into American royalty and he worked hard for where he is today. unlike most of the candidates before him.

Well Colin Powell listened to Bush so what's your point?

Rookie Venom

Established Member
The fact that you think Obama is so far ahead and a shoe-in just shows you watch way too much CNN and MSNBC. A few polls have it at a very close race. Even the usually biased AP polls have it at a 1 point race. Don't be too confident cause if Obama loses you're never going to hear the end of it.

i only watch world news......
and i know through work experience that polls can mean absolutely nothing. i dont need a sample taken of the people to help me form my opinion. the other type of american needs that.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Say hello to President Biden and Vice President Nancy Pelosi. She is third in line, so she would get the job.

Jim Snover

what, just what would happen............if it were to come out that he was indeed NOT born in the US. What then.....??

NXSVTCOBRA

lol @ this thread. Do you really think that he was born in another country. What sort of background check does one have to undergo to become a presidential candidate. It's pretty extensive. Hell it's a pretty extensive check for some clearances in the military. I usually stay out of the obama/mccain threads but this really made me laugh.

lukabrozi

SVT *****
Established Member
Yawn

And my 04 Cobra was really made by Toyota because there was a Japanese guy on the SVT team somewhere.

Vote like you don't really need the money, but truly do.

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
he [Obama] will be the first citizen president. meaning he wasn't born into American royalty and he worked hard for where he is today.

Wow, you sure have a keen understanding of history...NOT!

On February 6, 1911, Ronald Wilson Reagan was born to Nelle and John Reagan in Tampico, Illinois. He attended high school in nearby Dixon and then worked his way through Eureka College. There, he studied economics and sociology, played on the football team, and acted in school plays. Upon graduation, he became a radio sports announcer. A screen test in 1937 won him a contract in Hollywood.

Dwight David Eisenhower was born on October 14, 1890 in Denison, Texas. However, he moved as an infant to Abilene, Kansas. He grew up in a very poor family and worked throughout his youth to earn money. He attended local public schools and graduated from high school in 1909. He joined the military in order to gain a free college education. He went to the West Point from 1911-1915. He was commissioned a second lieutenant but continued his education in the military eventually attending the Army War College.

OP, this one needs to be moved to the Smack Down forum

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread