More Obama shit

svt_nick69

Established Member
Anyone hear that obama pissed someone off in crongress ( a democrat ) and he is now insisting a full investigation that obama wasnt born in the US. Anyone hear of this? What happenes if its found true that he was born in Malasia or whatever. Does the debate get put on hold? any thoughts? :shrug:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
You would think if that were true, it would be all over the news becuase it would be a VERY big deal.
ALso, where did you hear this from. Who is your reputable source

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
It is "true" (or so a penn lawyer states). here's the link.....

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=534073

The media worships obama...he is their messiah....they would not say a word of this even if they found out. They do everything they can to avoid ANYTHING that has to do with McCain unless it is negative. He could save a baby from sure death in a fire and the news would overlook it. Obama on the other hand could take a dump and it would be front page/headline news...

Besides, I would rather McCain win because people elected him, not because of default. just me......

Last edited:

svt_nick69

Established Member
It is "true" (or so a penn lawyer states). here's the link.....

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=534073

The media worships obama...he is their messiah....they would not say a word of this even if they found out. They do everything they can to avoid ANYTHING that has to do with McCain unless it is negative. He could save a baby from sure death in a fire and the news would overlook it. Obama on the other hand could take a dump and it would be front page/headline news...

Besides, I would rather McCain win because people elected him, not because of default. just me......

thanks

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Sigh...you think they would know if he was born in the U.S. for sure when he was elected for the Democratic nominee

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
what, just what would happen............if it were to come out that he was indeed NOT born in the US. What then.....??

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
If anyone had solid proof they would hold it until before the election or before inauguration I'd bet to disqualify him. That way no one would be able to step up to fill the Democratic nomination and Mccain would be automatic.

There's a lot of people that would love to vote for Hillary I'm sure so I don't think if there was proof to this that they would release it with enough time for her to jump back in.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Last edited:

svt_nick69

Established Member
well everyone is saying, his mom gave birth to barrack in malasia and then right after hopp'd on a plane and when they got to hawaii they claimed he was born there. I dont know whats going to happen. I sure hope obama gets the boot.

Any of you listen to him give speeches? when he talks about the problems in America, he says "your country" and doesnt say shit like "our country" its all so odd to me

I dont understand how democrats think at all. All of you vote saying obama has no experience and you think Mccain would run a better country but yet you guys vote for obama......Were all in some serious trouble come november 4th.....

Last edited:

Rookie Venom

Established Member
get over the fact that Obama is going to be your president.
seriously. you guys are starting to embarrass yourself with all this reaching.
you guys will fall for anything because you stand for nothing.....beside that you think Mccain should be the Commander in Chief for no particularly profound reason.

if Mccain deserved to be the president he should have won the last two elections......in which i rooted for him.

Last edited:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
get over the fact that Obama is going to be your president.
seriously. you guys are starting to embarrass yourself with all this reaching.
you guys will fall for anything because you stand for nothing.....beside that you think Mccain should be the Commander in Chief for no particularly profound reason.

if Mccain deserved to be the president he should have won the last two election......in which i rooted for him.

tell me why you support obama.

Users who are viewing this thread