Montana?

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
Originally posted by El trucko
I moved to Seattle from Missoula this summer. Watch out for a few of the WRX's out there. My cousin lives there and he has a stage 4+ kit on his '03 and his friend has one that has a few more mods than that.

Any special markings on either of them aluminum wings? Anything distinctive, cuz ive probably seen them around.

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
So are you gonna sew me a new sweater with that needle d!ck or what? J/K Montana :beer:

Ive seen alot of Greg's posts and know he likes to stir things up for fun!

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
Originally posted by El trucko
:lol: I agree. There is (was) a blue cavalier that parked at the university that had a huge spoiler on back. The car was a piece of junk and the spoiler looked like a huge aluminum picnic table glued on to the trunk. That must really help with all the high speed cornering that car does. :)

U of M im guessing cuz I remember that thing it was ridiculous!

GoatDaddy

ONe of the reasons I left is because some farmer was wanting me to pay child support for half his damn flock. Okay, a few were mine, but the rest didn't even look like me!

03DOHC

Established Member
My sister in law lives in Roundup. My Wife and I went on vacation there a couple of years ago. We went to Yellowstone and around Montana. I loved it. :thumbsup:

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by Aaron_01
Snail,

What happened to the Yugo??

Couldn't make the payments. Guy came in the middle of the night and towed it from where I had it parked behind the trailer. :shrug:

Chemicals_5000

Established Member
I hate MT, cause I cant stand the snow. That and im originally from upstate NY and FL.

Anyone else from Great Falls here?

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
Exactly. That's what I get for living beyond my means. How humiliating.
Hey Ben I told you that I have this great pimp and if you want to do a little side work you can get that Yugo back in no time. I just want to help!!:-D Can you hand me the sugar bowl back?

Users who are viewing this thread