Montana?

montanagrog

Established Member
There are a few of us around. Don't get too many SN95s to get involved around here in Montana. A few Foxes as they are getting popular. Most of the clubs have some meets going on thru the summer (other thread). Bozeman is a ways away though for week day events. Although I was there about 10 days ago for work. If you come thru this area you'll have to e-mail and stop in. [email protected]

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
We had our clubs annual car show in Billings June 11th. Dennis & Molly are either of you going to Helena labor day weekend for the International Mustang Meet?

montanagrog

Established Member
I should be there. I should have both my Cobra and son's 89 GT convert. in the show. We have a friend in Iraq right now that is bugging me about buying my 91 and he is returning about then, I might have to go bring him home. And that will take priority. Other two things are my son getting married in Oct and the daughter graduating from college in August. Lots of things going on about then, but at this time I'm planning on being there.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I would really like to go. My boyfriend Ben's family is really into stangs, and I am sure they will be attending. I ride dirt bikes in Pipestone (by Butte) almost every weekend, so I might be there, since Butte is so close to Helena.
Do you have to enter your car into the meet if you go, or anything like that?

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
Sounds like you potentially have a lot going on around that time Dennis. No you dont have to enter your car Molly. I'm not taking my 93' because I dont have an enclosed trailer and I'm paranoid about hail. :burn: I'll be riding up with my friend Eli. He is taking his 88GT Vert it has taken 1st place the last two years in the international show.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
:beer: Awesome. I have wanted to get involved in more Mustang/car clubs/shows. :pepper:

montanagrog

Established Member
purevenom, how long ago did you live in Florence? My wife grew up there. Also my best friend's wife was from there and his resto shop is between Florence & Lolo. Cherry Lane Motors. Gonna be 4 lane from Missoula to Hamilton now.

montanagrog

Established Member
fiveohhstang, the boyfriend of yours, Ben, from Great Falls by any chance? Dad's got a Boss 302, clone Boss 351, and Mom has a 92 convertable? He's driving a red 90 5.0?

purevenom

Cobra with a hairdryer
Established Member
I left Florence in 2000 for the military. Yea, the expanson is crazy for the highway.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
montanagrog said:
fiveohhstang, the boyfriend of yours, Ben, from Great Falls by any chance? Dad's got a Boss 302, clone Boss 351, and Mom has a 92 convertable? He's driving a red 90 5.0?
yep that's him :)

montanagrog

Established Member
Just got back from a conference in Omaha. Now got to get busy and pull the engine on the kid's car. Busy weekend for us. Rear main seals been leaking since we got the shortblock. We are on the 4th seal and have come to the conclusion the crank machine work is bad. Starting to thump in the rear nad vibrate. Better pull it and check it out before it throws something.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
montanagrog said:
Just got back from a conference in Omaha. Now got to get busy and pull the engine on the kid's car. Busy weekend for us. Rear main seals been leaking since we got the shortblock. We are on the 4th seal and have come to the conclusion the crank machine work is bad. Starting to thump in the rear nad vibrate. Better pull it and check it out before it throws something.
yikes.....thats no fun

Users who are viewing this thread