Mods list come take a look

yellowbra

Established Member
just for everyones FYI. I am going to take the car to get dynoed in the spring by myself. So then i'll and everyone will know for sure. Oh and i talked to the guy that built it and he assured me it is definately B heads.

yellowbra

Established Member
hey guys hows everyone been. Damn this is a old ass thread. Alright so everyones different opinions had my thinking. Since I've had the car for a while i've raced quite a variety of cars and i was doubting the RWHP as well. I gave the guy a call and first off I found out that the SAE numbers are actually 397rwhp and further talking with the guy I also found out that that was done with half and half 110 oct. race gas and 93 oct. pump. Needless to say I was pissed. So this year I am going to turbo it to get the rest of the potention of the motor. According to him I should be able to get up to 800rwhp without worrying about breaking things. I don't know if i'm going to keep the 4.30's though that might be difficult with boost. So to the guys that said I was wrong I guess I might have been but, I was just going off what I was given when buying the car. Also got rid of the 2000 cobra R's as you can see in my sig.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread