Modify Fuel Rail

schacher94gt

Established Member
I switched from B to C heads on my 4.6 and i plan on running my stock fuel rails. Im trying to figure out the best way to do this and was wondering if any of you have and if so if you could post pics for some references. Now i know that i need to widen them to fit around the mach 1 intake and also relocate and straighten my tabs, but they also look smaller so do i need to cut them down?

any advice and pics will greatly be appreciated:beer:
thanks

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Unfortunately they are very different fuel rails, your best bet is to sell them and purchase the correct 99+ rails. The only similarity is the injector spacing.

Good luck!

MMR

OS11R4Jmark5.jpg

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
Thanks for the feedback. I'm taking some time off from that project to build a Darton sleeved, stroked Integra GSR motor with my son for his car. It's forged and will get a turbo. We're going for 400+ to the ground out of 2.0L in an 1800lb CRX. I suspect he will surprise a few Mustang owners around here.

So no 4.6 progress for at least a few more weeks.

97svtman

Established Member
im gathering parts for the swap now. I was going to get a fore precision rail from lethal performance. there like 350 or so. or modify mine

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
I can show you how to mod your rails. Send me an email at nasvt at yahoo, I'll send you the instructions.

Users who are viewing this thread