Mobile Skin Feedback

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
We are looking to improve the mobile skin and would like the input of those of you that use it regularly.

It would be helpful if you could answer the following questions:
  • How often do you use the mobile skin?
  • What type of device to you use to browse?
  • Overall, what is your opinion of the mobile skin?
  • What do you like the most about the mobile skin?
  • What do you dislike about the mobile skin?
  • What would you like to see changed in the mobile skin?
  • Any general feedback?

Any off topic discussion in this thread may result in an infraction and/or a ban.
This thread is strictly for feedback on the mobile skin.

TERMN8U

Established Member
I phone, like how it automatically goes to last post, don't like all the ad's that I have too maneuver around. Feel bombarded by ad's. Still enjoy the site

Woody6799

Established Member
This is much better than the old way. I just wish the quick reply box was visible without having to hit the quick reply button... Just like the site

LEXiiON

Poser !!!!!!!!
Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Party Liquor Posse
I like it. I agree with the quick reply.. The new advertising banners are a little bit distracting... Especially the ones on the top... Maybe a smaller on the top and the larger onesin the bottom?
I am using it daily on an iPhone 6.
LEXiiON

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
The new advertising banners are a little bit distracting... Especially the ones on the top... Maybe a smaller on the top and the larger onesin the bottom?
I am using it daily on an iPhone 6.
LEXiiON

Agreed, I'll swap it out tomorrow morning.

trmnlfrst

Auto crossing-
Established Member
Using Android, use mobile 75% of the time unless I'm typing a reply or posting, etc. I found the app unwieldy and don't have a complaint for what I do. I like the similarity between viewing on a mobile device and the desktop. I dislike the "must wait 60 seconds" or whatever to initiate a new search after my first search, but that's a general gripe.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Like the mobile. Use with an iPhone and really never had any problems with it. Agree with others about the Pop ups lately. But it's nothing too bad. Only time I ever use the regular site is to send a pm that's it.

stangn

Established Member
I phone 6 and it's fine, don't use the app. As above adds were to big otherwise please don't fix anything. Lol

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
I'd like to have some of the quick insert buttons for pics, vids, links, etc.

Unfortunately, vBulletin 4.2 doesn't have an upload function for the mobile skin, I would have to add it. even then, it would only work on newer feature phones.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Unfortunately, vBulletin 4.2 doesn't have an upload function for the mobile skin, I would have to add it. even then, it would only work on newer feature phones.

I'm talking about just the buttons that auto add tags, especially the one to embed a youtube video.

Users who are viewing this thread