MM&FF Magazine feature in the works!

selbyvince

Established Member
Some of you may know or remember my build thread i made about a year or so ago on my 04 competition orange cobra (Link in my sig). Well shortly after getting the car back together, MM&FF flew down to houston to get some coverage for 2k12, and i was lucky enough to get some coverage with my car. Thats been some time now, and it appears they are finally getting around to putting together my layout. Im as excited as can be that its finally happening, only wish the car was still in my garage. I ended up selling the car to get some bills paid and get into a house knowing that was the wise choice to do at the time. It just kills me to know that my feature will come out and the car will be in someone elses hands. I did finally buy my first house a few months ago, and decided it was time to try and buy the car back so i started searching. Well the search stopped when i found the car to be in a collectors garage overseas... I was offered the car back at $35k + shipping, and just cant see myself doing it. It cost me $40k to build it, and as well all know thats not what it sold for. So im getting ready to start building my next mustang to hopefully get my mind off of it. Anyway, thought it might interest some of you guys that the terminator is still making coverage over 10 years later, not just mine but you see them from time to time. Just goes to show how awesome these cars really are!

image.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpg

Joes 2003 SVT

Established Member
I would be so brokenhearted if I was in your shoes to see my car in a magazine that I don't have anymore. On a good note you got a house and now you can buy a Termi from someone else.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That 's great, Vince. Congratulations! Your Cobra is definitely worthy of being featured. I'm happy for you! :)

selbyvince

Established Member
Thanks guys! Yeah it def sucks i dont own it anymore, but its just the way it worked out. I will have another one though, 3rd times the charm right? lol. Not sure if want to build this one up from a shell though like i did that comp orange, that was very $$$$$ and a lot of time and work. May just and score a nice low millage car and go from there. Just got to decide on the color. Had the Comp orange and the black one...what should be next? Im thinking silver metalic or sonic blue, guess well see whats available when i get back to looking.

Ive been tossing the idea around of building a nice notch with all the terminator parts, but that seems to be what everyone is doing or wanting to do now. Rather terminator or fox this time it will be a turbo car, i wish i would of followed through with those plans on the comp orange one.

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
Sonic blue is a great Choice. My buddy has a Silver Termi, and its one of the nicest New Edge cars i think I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread