MM & FF 3.99 3YR subscription

tistan

Established Member
What are the odds that it'll be in print for 12 more years?

Probably not too good since it is almost nothing but advertisement. Oh, and they did have 7 pages on how to drift with Vaughn Gitten JR in the last issue. Most of the feature cars have very short write-ups that don't even give performance numbers. Just about every s197 they feature looks like a wannabe ricer.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I cancelled my subscription for that very reason a few years ago. It is just loaded with advertisements. Very little actual Mustang/Ford content worth reading. I complained to the publisher about the high percentage of advertising to actual content and said they would lose subscribers because of it. I guess nothing has changed.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I cancelled my subscription for that very reason a few years ago. It is just loaded with advertisements. Very little actual Mustang/Ford content worth reading. I complained to the publisher about the high percentage of advertising to actual content and said they would lose subscribers because of it. I guess nothing has changed.

You and me both, it's been 10 years for me. It's a shame really, and if it's like I remember most of the ads are for junk anyways:shrug:

CowlHood

Established Member
What zines would you guys recommend, I used to like mmff but it sounds like it sucks now. I mostly read popular science/mechanics, need some more car magazines

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Sweet! Just ordered Automobile, Car and Driver, Motor Trend, Road and Track, and MMFF.
MMFF does suck and i let my subscription run out. But for this price it's worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread