Mission Impossible: Fallout Trailer

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks very decent. I'll definitely catch it after it's released to Netflix.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I haven't truly been able to enjoy a Tom Cruise movie since he went full court press wackadoodle...I try to put it out of mind and watch his movies, just can't...

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I haven't truly been able to enjoy a Tom Cruise movie since he went full court press wackadoodle...I try to put it out of mind and watch his movies, just can't...
I like most of his stuff. Not only is he my celebrity look alike apparently, but he takes the roles seriously. The shit he learned for Collateral made the movie awesome.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I like most of his stuff. Not only is he my celebrity look alike apparently, but he takes the roles seriously. The shit he learned for Collateral made the movie awesome.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

He's definitely a great actor, can't honestly think of a bad movie he's been in.

quad

Established Member
He does his own stunts and for that he has my respect. Guy is kicking ass at 56. Not sure why he was jumping up and down on Oprah's couch but the guy does amazing action scenes that no actor in Hollywood can match I think. His Jack Reacher movies are also good.

How Tom Cruise went stunt alpha-male on Matt Damon over lunch

"Says Damon of Cruise's Burj tale: "I had him walk me through the whole stunt he did. (Cruise) started the story with, 'I’d been thinking about this for like 15 years, and I knew just what I wanted to do. I went to the safety guy in preproduction and said, 'Here’s what I am thinking.' And I explained it all to him. And he said, 'Absolutely not. That’s not safe.' So I get this new safety guy.' "

636053927399354248-CRUISE-MI4-45873101.jpg

Tom Cruise plays Ethan Hunt in 'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.' (Photo: David James, Paramount Pictures)

The line cracked Damon up, who admits, personally, he would have listened to the first safety guy rather than getting rid of him.

"I said, 'Stop right there. My story would end at that moment. This is just the beginning of your story,' " Damon recalls.

But Cruise continued.

"He told me what he did. And he walked me through everything. I just said, 'You win. There’s no way. I cannot compete with that.' " says Damon. "He’s just a gifted stunt man on top of being a gifted actor.""

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Anyone else watch it yet? It is actually really good! Easily one of the best MI's yet, and the addition of Cavil was a good move.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
He does his own stunts and for that he has my respect. Guy is kicking ass at 56. Not sure why he was jumping up and down on Oprah's couch but the guy does amazing action scenes that no actor in Hollywood can match I think. His Jack Reacher movies are also good.

How Tom Cruise went stunt alpha-male on Matt Damon over lunch

"Says Damon of Cruise's Burj tale: "I had him walk me through the whole stunt he did. (Cruise) started the story with, 'I’d been thinking about this for like 15 years, and I knew just what I wanted to do. I went to the safety guy in preproduction and said, 'Here’s what I am thinking.' And I explained it all to him. And he said, 'Absolutely not. That’s not safe.' So I get this new safety guy.' "

View attachment 1505830
Tom Cruise plays Ethan Hunt in 'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.' (Photo: David James, Paramount Pictures)

The line cracked Damon up, who admits, personally, he would have listened to the first safety guy rather than getting rid of him.

"I said, 'Stop right there. My story would end at that moment. This is just the beginning of your story,' " Damon recalls.

But Cruise continued.

"He told me what he did. And he walked me through everything. I just said, 'You win. There’s no way. I cannot compete with that.' " says Damon. "He’s just a gifted stunt man on top of being a gifted actor.""

He kills the stunts for sure. I was impressed with the plane stunt he did in one of the most recent ones (can't recall the name of it). It was were he was hanging off the side of the cargo jet as it took off into the air.

Users who are viewing this thread