MIR Track Rental on 10/22/12

rizjan67

Established Member
It was nice seeing everybody at rental really had a good time,,last year at Maca rental I broke my halfshaft but this time I am glad that I drove back home safe & sound.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Originally Posted by TonyUMD
I'M FLYING!!!! :burnout:

After the MACA Track Retnal, the National Weather Service named a tropical storm after Tony:

TRIPICAL STORM TONY A LITTLE STRONGER...ACCELERATING EAST-NORTHEASTWARD... (That is really their wording from today) National Hurricane Center LINK

images

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Oh yeah, and my car was 3930 with me in it! I guess the trans is really heavy, because my car was 3865 or 3885 with me in it last time I went to MIR with the T56. I'm still the same weight, so the trans must be super heavy. Hopefully it'll make up for the weight with it's performance...

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Oh yeah, and my car was 3930 with me in it! I guess the trans is really heavy, because my car was 3865 or 3885 with me in it last time I went to MIR with the T56. I'm still the same weight, so the trans must be super heavy. Hopefully it'll make up for the weight with it's performance...
Great job Rod!! Congrats on getting into the 10's. Very good accomplishment regardless of the setup. And especially at that race weight. You're doing just fine.....keep getting after it!! :beer:

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I'm pretty sure he was in the 10s, but I did not talk to him. I'm also sure I took video (Ben?). He was hanging out with the GTRs
IMG_3146.gif

IMG_3576.gif

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member

Rodney, i would be happy with that times at that weight. Big and littles and some lighter seats would be a good start...then you will be getting some better e.t.s. Car is moving, some slicks and sra. Car would be hooking up nice. I think my car was around 3400# when i did that with me in it.

Venimus03

Established Member
Great job Rod!! Congrats on getting into the 10's. Very good accomplishment regardless of the setup. And especially at that race weight. You're doing just fine.....keep getting after it!! :beer:

+1, good stuff Rod. Is that still an Eaton car?? You need to take some weight outta that bad boy! lol :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread