MIR Track Rental on 10/22/12

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
I remember a 10.8x

[email protected]
Any idea what this guy ran??? MACA member?

IMG_3279.gif

that would be bad03cobra bob clayton

the slip
shelbytimeslip_zps41e424a5.jpg

Last edited:

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Great job Rod!! Congrats on getting into the 10's. Very good accomplishment regardless of the setup. And especially at that race weight. You're doing just fine.....keep getting after it!! :beer:
Thanks Dwight, I know I could do better with practice. Frustration had set in though and guys started breaking, so that was my sign to stop for the day. I'll get out there again when TRBO VNM replaces my clutch packs for me:lol:
Rodney, i would be happy with that times at that weight. Big and littles and some lighter seats would be a good start...then you will be getting some better e.t.s. Car is moving, some slicks and sra. Car would be hooking up nice. I think my car was around 3400# when i did that with me in it.
I'm trying to look into some bigs and littles to fit the IRS. Don't think I wanna do all the things involved in swapping to a SRA. I've done too much to the car as it is, but I have to stop somewhere lol. It's still a street car, so I'm limited to how far I'm willing to modify it.
+1, good stuff Rod. Is that still an Eaton car?? You need to take some weight outta that bad boy! lol :beer:

Yeah, still an "Eaton," but not like you're thinking;-) Car is super heavy, but again not much I can do since it's a street car. Gutting it etc isn't an option and my amps are mounted to my back seats, so I can't even do the delete kit for them:bash: It's fine though, I'll just try to get as much out of it as I can for what it is and remind myself that it's not a track car if I can't get mid 9s:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread