Mineral Gray Peeps In HERE PLEASE!!!!!

skunkt-u

Established Member
Ok, here is the deal. Im lookin to get a new daily driver and have been considering a different color. Every single color car and Excursion I have are Black!!!! I think its time for a change and Mineral Gray looks to be a very nice color. To me its different. Anyways I know some of you guys and gals on this site have this color and I was wanting to know if you could post some pics for me (and the wife). My next car will be an 05 GT. But its mainly the color I am lookin at. So if its a 03 Cobra, GT or 05 GT will you please post a few pics. Thanks In Advance James!

JROCK5602

Established Member
0044ns8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sublimize23

Established Member
I'm on a public computer now so I can't post any of my own, but you can check out a small version of mine in my sig. I'll post up some more later!

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
Here are a few pics at different angles of my old mineral grey. To this day, still my favorite color. Someday I will own a 03 mineral grey again!

HPIM0936.jpg

August6th001.jpg

Gingerman2006020.jpg

Gingerman2006018.jpg

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
FromGTtoSVT said:
Mineralgray is a good color, it looks best at sunset during that nice bright ambient sunshine.

I agree, I always loved the look of my paint at sunset and dusk. Not to mention MG is the quickest color :rolling:

jotwdogg said:

That looks SICK with the Machs. Very different from what I've ever seen. Makes me wish I still had mine. After seeing that I'd definitely consider Machs.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My '03 wasn't MG, but close (it was DSG). But I want to pipe in and say there are some awesome looking MG Cobras in this thread. Thanks for posting them.

Users who are viewing this thread