Mike Tyson K.O. Compilation

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Pretty sweet vid. Hope this one hasn't been posted before. Already tried searching everything. No matter what you thought about the guy, he was one bad ass mo fo.

[youtube_browser]g-478QGV9pc[/youtube_browser]

makevelie187

Established Member
iv seen this before, truly and amazing fighter. love seeing his knockouts! His footwork and defense/ducking and dodging punches is unreal for a heavyweight his size and the speed he does it at. So many fights where he literally dodged every punch and lands one and its over.

Last edited:

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
I was a huge Tyson fan back in his day, especially when he was in his prime.

If you have any interest at all in this fighter, I can't recommend the Mike Tyson documentary enough. It really shed a lot of light on what happened to him. Long story short, a trainer got his mind in line and turned him into a powerhouse boxing machine. Then his trainer died, and Mike's mind drifted back out of line. After the trainer's death, Tyson lost his very next fight, which I believe was to Buster Douglas.

I know there will always be the next badass fighter, but honestly, when Tyson was in his prime, he was an animal like no other.

:rockon:

nonliberal

Established Member
I was a huge Tyson fan back in his day, especially when he was in his prime.

If you have any interest at all in this fighter, I can't recommend the Mike Tyson documentary enough. It really shed a lot of light on what happened to him. Long story short, a trainer got his mind in line and turned him into a powerhouse boxing machine. Then his trainer died, and Mike's mind drifted back out of line. After the trainer's death, Tyson lost his very next fight, which I believe was to Buster Douglas.

I know there will always be the next badass fighter, but honestly, when Tyson was in his prime, he was an animal like no other.

:rockon:

This.
When the trainer died and Don king came along he turned into a POS.

oldmodman

Established Member
But at his peak he was a fighting machine.

Wouldn't it be incredible if Tyson and all the other super champions from the last 150 years could all be at their peaks at the same time. And fight a series of fights until there was only one. Who would it be?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
^^^In my heart of hearts...I believe it would be Tyson over Frazier, Ali etc....I don't believe they could have weathered the storm, but that is just my opinion and I am hardly an expert...

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
Bad mother****er for sure. In boxing there were punchers, and then there was Tyson, who was like a hurricane. It's a real shame how he unraveled.

Palmer

Established Member
I love watching those Tyson videos. He was such a great fighter and I think he had even more potential than people got to see.

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
D'Amato died in 85. Tyson lost to Buster in 90. So that wasn't the reason he lost to Buster nor was it his next fight after D'Amato passed away. However, I think Don King ruined him.

Can someone post the straight link to this video? Ever since the iPhone update I can't see embedded videos.

Last edited:

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Tyson has 23 first round round knock out... That's just insane and something that will never be seen again.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
I think he was the best ever when he was in his prime. There was literally nothing you could do to counter him.

Users who are viewing this thread