Mike Tyson K.O. Compilation

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Man what he could have been if he just had some common sense about him. The raw talent and power was amazing. I loved him in his prime but the fame made him stupid.

Deeeeeeebbbboooooohhhhed!!
you-got-knocked-the-fugg-out-o.gif

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
I dont give a damn how he went out, Mike Tyson was the best period and always will be not like these weak ass point fighters today. These are the days when they actually through some real punches.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
in his Cus D'Amato days, and shortly thereafter, he was the greatest boxer of all time.

i love how he was so young and so short, and would outwork these much older and larger fighters.

gamebred26

Established Member
Tyson was a bully. Once he got clocked in his mouth he was never the same. Name one good fighter when Mike was in his prime that he beat? One? Once he fought the best he was easily destroyed. His advantage was a mental one over his opponents. Most were defeated before they ever stepped foot in the ring. Buster ended all of that.

He was a circus act. Exciting. Entertaining...but def not the best ..and not even the best of that era. No heart period. Never came back from adversity to win a fight....ugggg. Never won a war.

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
Watched No Mas the other night on ESPN...and he is talking about quitting....some nerve...that mofo quit on more fights than I can remember lol...

]UBC[ CCC

Established Member
i think it was like 88 or 89 i went to one of his fights in miami with some friends.. we were at least probably 60 or 70 feet away from the ring and the last punch when he knocked out his opponent, cant for the life of me remember who it was but i do remember being pissed because it was the first round, the sound when he hit him gave you chills.. i cant imagine being on the wrong end of that insane power

Last edited:

Adiabatik

Banned
Forget the knockouts, they're a dime a dozen with Tyson. My favorite parts were his duck n move highlights @ 1:29 and 4:37

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
wurd2 said:
I was a huge Tyson fan back in his day, especially when he was in his prime.

If you have any interest at all in this fighter, I can't recommend the Mike Tyson documentary enough. It really shed a lot of light on what happened to him. Long story short, a trainer got his mind in line and turned him into a powerhouse boxing machine. Then his trainer died, and Mike's mind drifted back out of line. After the trainer's death, Tyson lost his very next fight, which I believe was to Buster Douglas.

I know there will always be the next badass fighter, but honestly, when Tyson was in his prime, he was an animal like no other.

FourSixPony said:
D'Amato died in 85. Tyson lost to Buster in 90. So that wasn't the reason he lost to Buster nor was it his next fight after D'Amato passed away.

I stand corrected.

I apologize for the misinformation.

Thank you for pointing this out to me.

gamebred26

Established Member
he didnt have the mental strength to be the greatest. he was a dynamic athlete..speed..power...heart? work ethic? not there...

Evander..Lewis..Bowe..shit he never even fought Mercer..

LL came back to KO two fighters who ko'd him...thats greatness...thats heart. He also beat Holyfield...Tyson..Mercer...Rahman..Klitschko...jesus...go look at that dudes record.

The 2 losses he had he avenged by knocking the guys out in rematches...def the best of my generation. Though I hated his British ass...

Evander was my man. Him and Bowe had wars...

Mike was not on their level.

gamebred26

Established Member
i'll give you top 10...but def not even close to the greatest.

Who Mike or Lennox? Mike isnt even in the top ten all time...Lewis is. I dont think LL is the greatest...no way... Im Italian you know where Im going with that lol...only undefeated hw to retire that way...boo yah!

No seriously Ali or Frazier...Joe Lewis...shit...ooh and one more thing.

Ali would of destroyed Tyson...bad. He would of mentally crushed that mental midget.

Ask Foreman about that....whispering in his ear "thats all you got George??" as the big man beat him nearly to death...

Last edited:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Who Mike or Lennox? Mike isnt even in the top ten all time...Lewis is. I dont think LL is the greatest...no way... Im Italian you know where Im going with that lol...only undefeated hw to retire that way...boo yah!

No seriously Ali or Frazier...Joe Lewis...shit...ooh and one more thing.

Ali would of destroyed Tyson...bad. He would of mentally crushed that mental midget.

Ask Foreman about that....whispering in his ear "thats all you got George??" as the big man beat him nearly to death...

sorry, meant tyson. id give him 9th or 10th

65fastback2+2

Established Member
im just going to say, imo, top 2 fighters of all time in the ring together

[youtube_browser]55AasOJZzDE[/youtube_browser]

03cobrajc

Established Member
I was a big Tyson fan myself, but another boxer people forget about that was fast in his prime was Roy jones jr. He was cockey and not a knockout artist but he was a fun boxer to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread