Midwest Guys Ia/Neb/Mn/Mo/KS

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
I think we should post this on all the local mustang/Ford forums including KC. I say the bigger the better. I know there is Midwest Stangs, Sioux City Mustang club etc. So if once we get this squared away if everyone could post on the local forum that would be cool. We could have a stampede at the Quack Lube Job!!

03snkvert

Established Member
I have a post up on Midweststangs.com, Midamericamusclecar.com and Blackmustangclub.com I believe there is also a link on the Siouxland Mustang club site, and I will post something on Modularfords.com as soon as we get this pinned down.

I will also Send and email out to the Mustang Club of Central Iowa and see if I can pick up any of them!

03snkvert

Established Member
Just to throw this out there for some future thought. I am trying to get as many mustangs as I can to go up to the Car Show and the Iowa Speedway (usually in Sept). I tried to do this last year and we only had about 4 cars go up because the Weather was $hity.

If any of guys are interested in an end of year cruise this isn't a bad thing, lots of nice cars and you can donate some $$ and take a few laps around the track (behind the pace car of course, but you can kind of hang back and get a run).

Just putting this out there!

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
I talked to some of our guys on Midweststangs tonight at the meeting and its looking like were hoping to have a good 6-8 cars i would say. Alot of em seemed pretty interested. If my buddy wants to drive my lightning i might let him and then i can bring the stang. We will see if ther both running when that time comes around haha

03snkvert

Established Member
I talked to some of our guys on Midweststangs tonight at the meeting and its looking like were hoping to have a good 6-8 cars i would say. Alot of em seemed pretty interested. If my buddy wants to drive my lightning i might let him and then i can bring the stang. We will see if ther both running when that time comes around haha

Cool.... Sounds good. I try and get onto Midweststangs every now and then, but pretty much none of the Iowa Guys ever get on there anymore!

SHOkid

Established Member
hey guys im in eastern iowa.............muscatine to be exact and would love to attend. im also trying to start something in april or may out here in eastern iowa. i have a huge parking lot i can use and if people are interested i can get reservations at a pizza place. we have some great places to take pics as we are right on the mississippi. and if people want to stay till alittle after dark our bridge has LEDs all over the side to make for a fantastic photo opp

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
I will go. Mostlikely I will have the sti unless I find a shitbox stang to fix up.

03snkvert

Established Member
Anyone east of Central Iowa, can meet up with us at the Jordan Creek Mall in West Des Moines and we will all cruise up from there!

c_mart_28

Established Member
As long as a date is picked out well in advance I can see about making it out..

I hope to get the car out quite a bit more this year.

03snkvert

Established Member
Trying to pin the date down for sure now, as seen as we get an OK from Quaker Steak and Lube we will know for sure.

We are trying for June 11th!

96badvenm

Established Member
1 car
2 people

Quaker steak has much better food if that is a perk. Both have nice sized parking lots. I vote Quaker

03snkvert

Established Member
Waiting to hear back from ravenknight, he was going to call them and see whats up! We are deff leaning towards Quaker Steak, just need to here back from them, we don't really need anything special from them, just a nice roped off place to park 30+ cars.

Users who are viewing this thread