Midwest Guys Ia/Neb/Mn/Mo/KS

03snkvert

Established Member
Sweet, are they going to just rope off a parking area or anything?

I will get working on an official thread so I can start getting a count with the poll!

03snkvert

Established Member
Ok guys, here we go.

This is the official 2011 Cruise Thread, I need to get some info from the Nebraska guys, and the Sioux City guys and the Kansas/Missouri guy on where there meeting places and time will be.

Official 2011 Cruise

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Sweet, are they going to just rope off a parking area or anything?

I will get working on an official thread so I can start getting a count with the poll!

No we just section it off. I will try and get there at 1030 ish so when you guys arrive we will have a nice area.

03snkvert

Established Member
Cool.... Sounds good. Renegade Style

My goal is to be there at 11am ( I have GPS on my phone this time ) damn google maps!

99 KB-R

Established Member
subscribing. haven't read thru all 3 pages yet, do we have a date in june set? is it just a 1 day thing or gonna make a weekend of it. i know they have the road course in counsel bluffs and i think there is a drag strip.

03snkvert

Established Member
Cruise 2011 <---Click

We usually just make a day out of it, but I am sure if you wanted to stay overnight you could meet up with the Omaha guys on Friday Night or Sunday whatever day you wanted to come down.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Definitly, I know some good places to stay. like Ameristar or Harrahs if you like to gamble or if you like bars or night life then go to Omaha downtown and they have secure parking too for your car. Let me know and I can help you out.

99 KB-R

Established Member
found out the date was june 11, so i won't be able to make it i'm a groomsman in a wedding and and my sister in law is going for miss ND that weekend.

03snkvert

Established Member
Just thought I would drop a reminder in here, the 2011 Cruise / Get Together is less than 2 weeks away

Users who are viewing this thread