Midwest Guys Ia/Neb/Mn/Mo/KS

03snkvert

Established Member
Poll: (tried to add to original but couldn't)

Council Bluff or Des Moines?

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
yea the tenderloin is great, however very small parking lot but right on loess hills bypass Highway and a great cruise road.

HIVOLTG

Go SKERS!
Established Member
Hooters in Council Bluffs??

I probably wouldn't travel to Des Moines. I'd rather use that driving time to go to KCIR. my .02

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Almost forgot about Hooters in CB, they already have a show on sundays from 1-5pm just a various ride show. Never been but dont think it realy took off. Also there is Quaker steak and Lube. both have good size parking lots and would probably let us hang there for a bit

03snkvert

Established Member
Almost forgot about Hooters in CB, they already have a show on sundays from 1-5pm just a various ride show. Never been but dont think it realy took off. Also there is Quaker steak and Lube. both have good size parking lots and would probably let us hang there for a bit

Would anybody be able to check those places out and see if they would be cool with that? Quaker Steak and Lube would be cool. I have always wanted to try that place. If we base it off of the last time we went to CB we would probably between 30-40 spots!

mach1of03

Established Member
We are in and i`m sure other members of the siouxland mustang club will also come

Last edited:

03snkvert

Established Member
Is there anyone around Council Bluffs that can go to Quaker Steak and Lube to see if they would be interested in letting us use there lot for a few hours?

03snkvert

Established Member
Springfield

Judging off of Google Maps, Des Moines is 6 hr 17 min and Council Bluff is 6 hr 6 min. Probably leaning towards it being in CB so far, Just have to get someone to go over to the Quaker Steak and Lube and have a chat with them.

03snkvert

Established Member
Sent an Email to Quaker Steak and Lube, so we will see what they have to say. I need to try and get a car count so we I try and talk to these places I can tell them what we would need!

VtekII

Established Member
hey 03vert, i maybe goin to quaker steak tommorow with my brother for a diesel truck get2gether. if i go ill talk to them

Users who are viewing this thread