Mid 70's and freakin' loving it!

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I finally got my car out after her 4 month nap. It felt pretty awesome.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
...We ended up having more snow overnight!! :shrug:

We only got a marginal snow flurry with no accumulation, but the winds are really up there. 50+mph gusts. Spring is only 29 days away! :thumbsup:

mrose75

Established Member
It is only supposed to be around 40 degrees here tomorrow when I go and pick up my 03 Cobra from the performance shop.

I talked with the owner last night and he said the car made 490 RWHP with the new stage V and 2.76 upper only.

So I should have an interesting 2 1/2 hour ride back home.:banana:

With or without Torque Plate?

cobracide

Established Member
"Summerized" my car from summer heat. Added straight Motorcraft Green to the radiator overflow, checked the intercooler reservoir, temps dropped a couple of degrees. Replaced my millionth fog lamp (shattered). I do NOT miss northern weather. Daily driver Cobra, year round. Forget that up north. Winter beater.

Last edited:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
yup.

warmed up car today and went for short drive around town, first time in it since November. didnt go far because of this
but our roads are so f-d up i wouldnt break the car out anyways...we need some rain now to wash the roads down....
so much sand and crap all over the place fuuuuck that.. still only February getting more snow and shit Monday

cobra=trouble

Established Member
spring is here down here. 60s at night / highs upper 70s day. i think we out od the frezze range now.i cut my grass LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread