MGW Shifters - MT82 Race Spec Throw Options X-SPEC debut!!

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
check out this new video highlighting our new race spec options....

[video=youtube;x_Pil4C9iHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Pil4C9iHw[/video]

George

Lemonth

Established Member
I currently have the Blowfish support bracket. Would I be able to run the MGW with it or are they not compatible? It's a 2014 GT by the way. If they're not, which option would be beneficial to me? With my current set up I have issues getting into gears at high RPMs, the Blowfish helped a ton but didn't completely get rid of it.

M91196

Established Member
I currently have the Blowfish support bracket. Would I be able to run the MGW with it or are they not compatible? It's a 2014 GT by the way. If they're not, which option would be beneficial to me? With my current set up I have issues getting into gears at high RPMs, the Blowfish helped a ton but didn't completely get rid of it.

I believe the Race Spec makes the BF bracket obsolete.

There is no rear mount on the latest revisions from MGW.

I have Race Spec, it's a nice piece.

kodexkustoms

Established Member
Is this a whole new unit or option that could be added to a exciting race spec unit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M91196

Established Member
Is this a whole new unit or option that could be added to a exciting race spec unit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on the responses on the MGW FB page you can turn a Race Spec into an X for $100. Not sure what handle prices are.MGW web site will be updated shortly.

YMMV

Lemonth

Established Member
I believe the Race Spec makes the BF bracket obsolete.

There is no rear mount on the latest revisions from MGW.

I have Race Spec, it's a nice piece.

Hmm.. I might just switch over these next few days. So far I'm seeing nothing but positive remarks about the MGW. Plus their support seems top notch, I see these guys often on Facebook and on the forums. Design seems great aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread