MEDUSA goes 5.5@124mph

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
4/10ths Yea the 9.1 pass I went a 5.9@120.. and I went 5.5@124 now.. The car is a deep 8 second car. I plan on doing a TNT at South Georgia Motorsport Park next month I think.. See what happens.

I was just going off it saying 5.9 in your sig. Wasnt sure what the next digit was, so I just went with 3 tenths since it was a .59. Yeah, she's a deep 8 second player with that 1/8th. When will you have a chance to hit a 1/4 mile track? Anytime before SGMP?

95Cobra_Iowa

Established Member
That's impressive stuff!

How much power are you making now with the YSI? I believe the last I saw on the car was with the JT setup.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I was just going off it saying 5.9 in your sig. Wasnt sure what the next digit was, so I just went with 3 tenths since it was a .59. Yeah, she's a deep 8 second player with that 1/8th. When will you have a chance to hit a 1/4 mile track? Anytime before SGMP?

well if it opens up. May 8th there is a tnt at sgmp and I’m hoping to make it to that tnt. Hopefully with more fuel pump and a little more boost

That's impressive stuff!

How much power are you making now with the YSI? I believe the last I saw on the car was with the JT setup.

it never was dynod after the ysi. Judging by everything including fuel demand I think I’m in the 900-950 range.

Damn

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

thanks bro

Very nice pass that thing is doing work congrats.

thanks buddy

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Very nice! Pretty drama free for 5.5 1/8 and 1.2 60. Well sorted out for sure. Congrats!
Thanks man!! Fuel pump is on the way. Going to turn up the boost next. That was 19psi.. Lets see how it does on 23psi ahahaha. Should 60ft a bit better with that.. I REALLLLY need to brace the 8.8

Users who are viewing this thread