MEDUSA goes 5.5@124mph

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Man where to even start from Thursday. Literally perfect was is the only thing to come to mind. I setup a rental yesterday at Emerald Coast Dragway in holt, fl. I paid for radial prep in hopes to get a new PB. Goal was to hit a 1.2x 60ft be in the 5.6s and hit 123mph. There was a max of 10 cars and social distancing was a thing. Mother Nature blessed us with beautiful weather I couldn’t have asked for better weather. We all were so excited to get out of the house in the sunshine and to see some cars. What happened when I got there I wasn’t expect. Car is still making 18-19psi at shift points and 18* of timing

With Drew Wallace of AED RACING giving me remote suspension tuning hahaha still think that’s funny MEDUSA is dialed in better than ever. Also remote tuning support for my holley. Didn’t have to change anything tune wise but just to review logs. The Drew MOD for those who don’t know it is real.

Next up is I had a 8.5 cert cage installed from M&M Chassis Shop, LLC And Brian Mooney and his team did such an amazing job my confidence level is through the roof. I feel like I’m driving the car now and not the other way around. I’m hitting my shifts perfectly and the car is rock solid. Thank you so much for making my car safe so I can focus now!!

Next Up is Vortech Superchargers For providing a badass ysi as the power adder. Everyone kinda forgets about them. But let me tell you. Setup the car correct and you’ll be so happy with the vortech. Btw. She’s not even turned up yet. Looking forward to what’s next with you guys and thank you for the support.

Next is Menscer Motorsports LLC hands down best shocks and struts money can buy. The vid will speak for itself.

Racecraft Inc. for providing the best suspension to tie it together

Lastly the family. Couldn’t do it without them. Each pass they were so excited to share the slip with me and jumping up and down watching my car go down the track. I love you guys!! Looking forward to what’s to come when I actually turn this thing up slowly. MODNATS better watch out. Along with my whipple friends, you know who you are

Vids are on my Instagram!! Open to everyone feel free to follow me

pic 1.jpg
pic 2.jpg
pic 3.jpg
pic 4.jpg

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Congrats on the pass. Im guessing this is a new best in the 1/8?

Any videos of the runs.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'll pop back in to see the video. Congrats on the PB. Medusa is one good looking.....
upload_2020-4-19_18-2-11.png

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Thanks man. I'm at work or I would have posted them already.. Youtube is blocked though lol

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, that thing rolls out drama free! I know it’s been a looooong time coming, glad you’re enjoying it

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Congrats on the pass. Im guessing this is a new best in the 1/8?

Any videos of the runs.
posted

I'll pop back in to see the video. Congrats on the PB. Medusa is one good looking.....
View attachment 1635192
posted

Damn, that thing rolls out drama free! I know it’s been a looooong time coming, glad you’re enjoying it

Thanks man! Yea it's gotten a lot faster since I've moved.. Just added a cage and front struts too ahahaha

That thing gets down! Big centrifugal making big power!

Thanks man.. Just a little std ysi

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Car looked very planted and easy to drive down the track. Congrats.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
When they put the cage in did you already have the interior out of the car or did they take it out? I am referring to the dash.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
When they put the cage in did you already have the interior out of the car or did they take it out? I am referring to the dash.
Just did it in the last 2 months. I gave them the car complete. They did everything

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Would you mind PMing me what it cost to have the cage installed? Thinking about doing a fox and just trying to get some kind of cost plan.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Been following you and your car on here for years. Congrats on the new PB and the new setup is beast bro! Love it. Keep up the good work and be safe out there.

Users who are viewing this thread