McGreggor Fight

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
FYI for the people complaining about Khabib's people attaching Connor....... Video from the stands show Connor taking a swing at one of Khabib's coaches as they were trying to stop Khabib from going over the fence. That's when they jumped him.

It's an angle you didn't see on the broadcast.
Conor McGregor, Khabib brawl, UFC 229: new footage, video

IMO, Connor and his coaches took this way too far. I'm not excusing Khabib but let's not forget Connor's antics in New York that injured innocent people and the absolute racist slandering Khabib and his family took in media from McGreggor.

Oh, and that was an absolute mauling. Anykne that thinks Khabib just tackled McGreggor, layed on him, and didn't do well on his feet clearly doesn't know much about fighting. What Khabib did was put on an absolute clinic in technique.
Cannot view the video outside if Australia.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

bokyo1987

Established Member

First time seeing that angle with Conor swinging at one of Khabib’s people who wasn’t looking. Conor has gotten away with a bunch of crap throughout the years, surprised something like this didn’t happen sooner.

I don’t really see Khabib in a different light after this either. Frankly, I like him even more now. The dude values certain things due to his culture, upbringing, identity, etc., glad he checked Conor and his camp.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Why the Hell is everyone crying about what happened after the fight? UFC made a shit load of money by hyping and glorifying the hate these guys have for each other. Putting them face to face multiple times goating Connor to just insult Khabib as much as he wanted. UFC loved it and when it turned physical, now it's a travesty?

Give me a ****ing break.

1slo5ohh

Established Member
Home boy definitely needs some thicker skin. If you can't take some shit talking then there's a problem. McGregor talks shit and looks like an ass because it gets people talking, it sells tickets, and it puts money in BOTH their pockets . Win the fight, hug it out cuz you made a ton of dough, and move on to the next one ...

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Home boy definitely needs some thicker skin. If you can't take some shit talking then there's a problem. McGregor talks shit and looks like an ass because it gets people talking, it sells tickets, and it puts money in BOTH their pockets . Win the fight, hug it out cuz you made a ton of dough, and move on to the next one ...
Exactly

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
After watching the fights... I think a Ferguson v. Khabib fight would be excellent. I haven't watched Tony fight much, but the dude is an animal, takes a beating and just keeps on coming.

McGregor should go back in to boxing..his ground game was miserable. If he was .05 seconds faster though, he would've blocked all Khabib's shots and the fight would've stayed on their feet, which Connor would have undoubtedly won.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
After watching the fights... I think a Ferguson v. Khabib fight would be excellent. I haven't watched Tony fight much, but the dude is an animal, takes a beating and just keeps on coming.

McGregor should go back in to boxing..his ground game was miserable. If he was .05 seconds faster though, he would've blocked all Khabib's shots and the fight would've stayed on their feet, which Connor would have undoubtedly won.
Or throw Khabib in with one of the Diaz boys. I think they were abused as children. Those guys can take a beating and keep going while asking for more.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
That fight was two dudes humping each other for three rounds, then one went into a choke hold, McGregor stopped breathing, and shockingly Khabib won.

This is why I watch boxing.

Blown 89

Established Member
That fight was two dudes humping each other for three rounds, then one went into a choke hold, McGregor stopped breathing, and shockingly Khabib won.

This is why I watch boxing.
It wasn't a choke hold and he didn't stop breathing. There's so much stupid packed into so few words I wouldn't know where to begin.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Or throw Khabib in with one of the Diaz boys. I think they were abused as children. Those guys can take a beating and keep going while asking for more.
Diaz bros grew up in stockton. Those guys can fight and prob been fighting since elementary.
Also they both do triathlons and mountain bike riding, thats why their cardio is insane.

Khabib gassed in the 3rd and you can tell, then in the 4th he recovered and cranked it up literally on Connors chin, probably about to break that jaw before Connor tapped.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

This would be awesome.

Both Diaz Bros have awesome jujitsu plus their cardio is friggin epic.

Nate took some massive shots from Connor... he has a steel chin!

Would be a great fight.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread