Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I find him to be hysterical haha

Dana White loves him, he saved the UFC.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I'm actually pulling for Nurmagomedov to get a quick and easy KO. I wouldn't place that bet though. Connor is an impressive fighter, despite his cocky attitude that has pushed me away from being a fan.

sent from a non multiquoting device at svtperformance.com mobile app

Blown 89

Established Member
Khabib tends to be content taking shots with his chin up in the air. If he doesn't go in with the intention of tucking that chin and not banging he's going to get KO'd like Alvarez (who also likes to take damage).

If I'm placing bets however.....Khabib is going to absolutely maul McGreggor on the ground.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Khabib tends to be content taking shots with his chin up in the air. If he doesn't go in with the intention of tucking that chin and not banging he's going to get KO'd like Alvarez (who also likes to take damage).

If I'm placing bets however.....Khabib is going to absolutely maul McGreggor on the ground.

I agree with Khabib beating him on the ground...but McGreggor is pretty quick, I wouldn't be surprised to see this fight go standing toe to toe for the majority of it.

Blown 89

Established Member
I agree with Khabib beating him on the ground...but McGreggor is pretty quick, I wouldn't be surprised to see this fight go standing toe to toe for the majority of it.
That's why this fight is so interesting. There are so many ways this could go.

As a Khabib fan I'd like to see this fight in a ring where the fight would be a one sided blood bath.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Guys...

Connor is going to walk into the ring at 170 lbs... maybe more.

Khabib runs into a fight chin first with 0 regard for his opponent.

If he does that this time around, he will get slept immediately just like Aldo.

Connor is bigger than this guy.

I’m SUPER excited to see it!! Can’t wait.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just want a good fight.

Kinda upset there won't be a HUGE lead-up like there was for the McGreggor/Mayweather fight, the lead-up was an interesting as the actual fight.

Blown 89

Established Member
Guys...

Connor is going to walk into the ring at 170 lbs... maybe more.

Khabib runs into a fight chin first with 0 regard for his opponent.

If he does that this time around, he will get slept immediately just like Aldo.

Connor is a lot bigger than this guy.

I’m SUPER excited to see it!! Can’t wait.
That's my worry too. However, word is that Khabib ragdolls everyone at AKA. If doesn't come in chin first McGreggor is in trouble.

And no, Connor isn't the bigger guy. Let's keep in mind that Khabib has a hell of a time getting down to 155 with numerous failed cuts. CM gets down to 145. Khabib is the bigger guy in this fight.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
That's my worry too. However, word is that Khabib ragdolls everyone at AKA. If doesn't come in chin first McGreggor is in trouble.

And no, Connor isn't the bigger guy. Let's keep in mind that Khabib has a hell of a time getting down to 155 with numerous failed cuts. CM gets down to 145. Khabib is the bigger guy in this fight.

Yeah looks like you’re right on their size. Looking at pics of them individually connor looks bigger, but I just read an article saying Khabib walks around at 180! Crazy.

I still think it could go the same way as the Aldo or Alvarez fight. I really thought Alvarez would wreck Connor.

Gonna be great to see either way!!

Users who are viewing this thread