mayweather/ de la hoya fight

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Who cares. Boxing is one of the most boring sports I have ever seen. Id rather watch bowling...

Mayo5

Established Member
That was bull De la hoya was much more aggressive.

No, he only landed about 2-3 punches out of those weak flurries. If he didnt have those flurries, he would have gotten dominated.

Mayweather had the more definte punch landing, a higher % landed, more counter punches, and more evasions.

Learn what boxing is chumps. This isn't beer brawling UFC.

wag03gt

Established Member
Mayweather won the fight hands down. Oscar couldnt hit him to save his life. I wanted Oscar to win simply to see Mayweather lose a fight but hes just to damn fast, and you cant hit him. With all the flurries Oscar had he hardly ever landed a punch and Mayweather technically outboxed him the whole fight

Mayo5

Established Member
Mayweather won the fight hands down. Oscar couldnt hit him to save his life. I wanted Oscar to win simply to see Mayweather lose a fight but hes just to damn fast, and you cant hit him. With all the flurries Oscar had he hardly ever landed a punch and Mayweather technically outboxed him the whole figh

Exactly. People who don't anything about boxing can't understand this. They just the "aggressor" and think they should have won.

Users who are viewing this thread