maybe readin this will yall somethin to do

joshs00blkgt

Bulldawgs Amen
Established Member
Dude a wreck like this and noone even your buddy's that were there took pics to back this up? Im sorry but if this happen to me or one of my friends we would have at least taken pics. If it is a true story man i hope you get better and your on the right road.

YoungGun'98

Established Member
well.. on corral theres a guy with over 8000 posts that knows the guy and other with over 3000. so if hes making it up, what did he do? pose as 2 other guys and compile almost 12,000 posts for sympathy? i highly doubt it.. i believe the story and shit like that wreck will make u have some faith in a higher power

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Well, I'm glad you're o.k. You're right, medicine is called a practice for a reason. You can do a lot depending on you willingness to recover. I'm not going to lecture you about the circumstances of the accident because I and many on this site have done plenty of dumb things, plus I am sure you have learned a valuable lesson.

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
wow, im amazed you made it through that...go buy a lotta ticket haha. That extra aorta just scares me that you had that to save your life. God Speed man and hope you get to normal at some point where you can move freely without all those rehabs and surgeries

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
I just want to know how you suddenly jumped from 4th grade ebonics in your first post to english people can actually understand in your second... Its like two totally different people typed the story... either that or you cut and pasted it from another site because you posted the same damn story twice in this forum and at least two others that I know about. Your story just sounds very unbelievable to say the least.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
The things required for blood to freeze inside your body are just plain impossible to hit in PA.....lol

EATONU03

Established Member
The things required for blood to freeze inside your body are just plain impossible to hit in PA.....lol

I didn't say it froze rock hard, I'm at least smart enough to know better then that. We all should know if we are partially intelligent that when the human body gose into hypothermia its natural reaction for the brain to reduce the flow of blood to extremities and keep it around the heart. ALSO being in hypo it slowed the rate of circulation which did if fact save me from bleeding to death internally.

As soon as I can dig up pix of the aftermath of how the car looked Ill post them up here as well. But, I'm not going to argue over this being copy and pasted or being written by different people cause like I said, I was in a rush when writing the original post.

To sit here and have a post arguement with people across the country is pretty pointless. And instead I'll find a better way to spend my time......
FOR EXAMPLE......... Jack off with a handfull of thumbtacks

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I didn't say it froze rock hard, I'm at least smart enough to know better then that. We all should know if we are partially intelligent that when the human body gose into hypothermia its natural reaction for the brain to reduce the flow of blood to extremities and keep it around the heart. ALSO being in hypo it slowed the rate of circulation which did if fact save me from bleeding to death internally.

Hitting a wall at 100mph takes about 0.01 seconds. Depending on the angle of the wall or direction of the car, lets say your car stopped moving 10 seconds later. By then, your body is already mangled into the state that you described. Even if it was 0* F outside, your core temp wouldn't drop enough to induce hypothermia for quite a while. If you sustained the injuries that you described, you would have bled to death in less than 30 seconds.

If this story is true, congrats for still being alive.

EATONU03

Established Member
Hitting a wall at 100mph takes about 0.01 seconds. Depending on the angle of the wall or direction of the car, lets say your car stopped moving 10 seconds later. By then, your body is already mangled into the state that you described. Even if it was 0* F outside, your core temp wouldn't drop enough to induce hypothermia for quite a while. If you sustained the injuries that you described, you would have bled to death in less than 30 seconds.

If this story is true, congrats for still being alive.

Again pal I stated in the original crap that I tried to make legible it took them over 2 hours to pull me from the car. So YES I was in the cold for quite a while.

slider701

Established Member
Does a Lincoln LS even cost 55 grand?

Sticker price.....maybe close to $48K.....actual value...not even close.

I just turned my lease in on my fully loaded 2005 V8 LS, had HID's, premium sound, all the bells and whistles......the pay-off on the lease was $19K.....the blue book on the car was $14K. Needless to say Ford got the car back even though I loved the car.

I would attest that 100mph was easily a daily happening in my LS to/from work...these cars are by far the best bang for your buck for a 4 door sedan.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
here is the issue I have had with this from the beginning.

1. There is a HUGE difference in the language used between the OP here and your other posts. You ascribe it to being in a hurry, and I have no reason to doubt you. However, usually being in a hurry results in some grammatical and spelling errors but not to the extent in the OP. You can't blame us for being doubtful of your post. it reads like a cut and paste job when compared to your other posts made around the same time.

2. You posted this almost a YEAR after the accident. Why? it may be that you are just now able to talk about it and that's fine but the way you posted it, the title you chose, and your timing ALL smacks of either a repost or a "hey look at me" post. that may not be the way you intended it but that is the way it came across. esp. since you put no explanation of why you were posting it at this point other that it's entertainment value.

3. We didn't need to know all this in order to help you find another SVT. You have not posted here enough to be well known enough that we would particularly feel slighted if you didn't share the story let alone the details to the extent you gave. when you post things like this you should make a point to get the facts right or don't go into such detail. Someone it likely to call you on it and they will have more knowledge than you and you will further look like someone just trying to get attention.

for you to get butthurt because we questioned the veracity of the story or you motives for posting the story is kind silly. since the title of your post, the nature of the story, the inaccuracies of detail all give rise to huge amounts of suspicion. Your own fault, not ours.

Thanks for at least hearing me out. Im not fluent on medical jargon and instead just tried to inform people on what I could understand, from my therapists talking back and foreth.

And as far as my grammar goes, I was in the process of packing for the trip to Pittsburgh, typing this up, and trying to chase my son around. Which I can say was not easy at all from the limited amount of movement I've been dealing with for the past 18 months. Needless to say I was in a hurry, and wanted to post something up for the reason I was and still am in the process of looking for another SVT, and I didn't want to leave people hanging.

So for you and the others that showed consern and wished me luck thank you very much. And as far as all the people who blasted me thinking I was looking for sympathy and attention, next time I'll talk about my 1,867,968 rwhp civic that i drive daily, some girls boobs, or other garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread