may be buying this car look it over guys

sinnedam

Established Member
i am semi local..its about 100 miles away, so no i havent seen it yet. I just wanted to make sure it was be ok as a daily drive with that much power.

BlackBeauty44

Snake bitten
Established Member
what size is the lower pulley?? No dyno graphs?? Go see the car in person with a friend or one of us on the forum who knows what to look for plus test drive the Cobra see how bad that clutch is.

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Are you prepared to put time and money into the car? I would also go see it in person and drive it. He has a lot of parts not installed yet. Check out the diff for leaks. If this is going to be your only drive may want a compression test. GL.

sinnedam

Established Member
what size is the lower pulley?? No dyno graphs?? Go see the car in person with a friend or one of us on the forum who knows what to look for plus test drive the Cobra see how bad that clutch is.

he said the clutch doesnt slip, but if you get in it hard it doesnt want to disengage if you speed shift.

cobra_matt

Established Member
he said the clutch doesnt slip, but if you get in it hard it doesnt want to disengage if you speed shift.

If you get on it and there is a slight pause between shifts, it's most likely the common hesitation problem caused by the pprv. Who knows, it could be the clutch. Just throwin that out there.

Users who are viewing this thread