Maximum Motorsports Vs. Griggs

MM Vs. Griggs

• Total voters

sndmn_2000

Next is a Vette
Established Member
well i had the MM setup on for quite some time and i really like it, it turns and its relatively quiet. No track time, but i take corners like its on rails

TTA89

Established Member
I prefer my car handle like its on tires, if you go too fast on rails you will come off and flip over. :p

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You guys are brutal :-D

I drove a full delrin rear.. MM coil overs at all 4 corners... 03 Cobra(a friend in the club SCMC) a few weeks ago to evaluate the "streetability' and NVH...

I don't know all the details of the pounds per inch, or which dampers they were but it drove great!
A nice tight feeling car... and it was smooth, It rode no worse than my stocker... possibly rode better.

I didn't get a chance to really lean on it ... but that is not what I was looking at... I know it will handle better! I just wanted to see if the car was HARSH.... It wasn't!!!-->Plus it had Nitto 555R2s!!!

Very liveable set up! I'm thinking about doing it. :thumbsup:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I think MM is the way too go. So many people who have been around for a long time & people with serious track experience use MM. They use their products in their own street cars & their track cars. MM is a great company & I would stick with them... ! :beer:

NFCstang

I probably don't like you
Established Member
If I was building a full out race car, I'd got with Griggs...

But since I only want a good handling car without spending $10K, I'll go with MM

moonltgold

For those with the MM K member installed, are you using the standard or offset geometry (extra 3/4" forward) LCA's? I'm wondering if the extra 1.5 " wheelbase (K member @ 3/4" plus offset geometry arm 3/4") creates any clearance problems for the stock 275/40 tire.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Damn this thread sat for almost a year before it was brought back to life. oops!

Users who are viewing this thread