MAX RWHP on Stock pumps and BAP

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Looking for some first hand accounts of max rwhp on stock dual fuel pumps and BAP.

I am at 531 rwhp on my current set-up and unlikely to go any higher...looking to swap in dual set-up

ctgreddy

Established Member
if you're staying at your current level then you're fine with stock pumps/bap. I'm at the same level with the same setup and it's fine. A buddy of mine has the same on a whipple car that made 634.

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn and I needed the bap at 455rwhp, my pumps were maxed!

03' White Snake

Established Member
I make 580/541 with a BAP and stock pumps. I am switching to dual GT pumps for room to grow not because I have to.

Dam, high 600's on stock pumps is impressive.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
That seems a little weird! :shrug:

It's the truth, I've seen other members hear with the same thing! Every car and tune is different! And mines a pretty conservative tune! Atleast that's what my tuner told me. That's why I never like it when I read people saying "you shouldn't need a bap or extra fuel mods until over 500rwhp". Then people don't bother to datalog or look because they were told they shouldn't need it. I datalogged one day using my predator, my fpdc was maxed. Now with the bap turned all the way up at WOT I'm in the upper 70% according my aeroforce gauge. I've been running it like this for almost 3 years.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread